Mooshe

[VIP] Master Flower | Earn ~1.5M/hr planting mithril seeds!

Mooshe   

THIS SCRIPT CANNOT BE RAN IN LEGACY MODE. Disable Legacy Mode in order to use this script.

Introduction:

Master Flower is a script which will withdraw mithril seeds from your bank, use your action bar to plant them, and then pick them, and bank the flowers. You can earn ~1M/hr, after the cost of mithril seeds. Once you have ran out of mithril seeds, the bot will idle.

Current Features:

• Anti-ban - Patterns which will mitigate ban rate
  • Banking - Banks flowers and withdraws mithril seeds.
  • Obstruction recognition - Doesn't plant on tiles which have an obstruction which would prevent you from planting the flower.
  • Picking flowers
  • Planting seeds

Screenshots:

Paint:

gsopJKb.png

Profit after 1 hour:

Km5riV9.png

Obstruction recognition:

TSdtsYZ.png

I will post any progress screenshots here if you would like me to. Any constructive criticism or suggestions are welcome!

Edited by Mooshe

Mooshe   

Nice bot, can't wait to test this

Is it available in the SDN, can't find it

the SDN is broken for all script writers at the moment, and we can't push any changes. Have to wait for [member='Paris'] to fix this. The trial won't start until it's fixed, so no need to worry about that. :^)

the SDN is broken for all script writers at the moment, and we can't push any changes. Have to wait for [member='Paris'] to fix this. The trial won't start until it's fixed, so no need to worry about that. :^)

Okaay, will be waiting for this

should of sold flowers after the price check to show us what you really got out of them

True that! just tried it out legit, and the mithril seed are about 425 but most flowers do not sell for 400 (at least not instand)

Mooshe   

should of sold flowers after the price check to show us what you really got out of them

True that! just tried it out legit, and the mithril seed are about 425 but most flowers do not sell for 400 (at least not instand)

wait for the market to settle down; everything is unstable because of invention.

Mooshe   

Alright the SDN is now fixed, and the script will be free for the next 24 hours. If it doesn't appear on the SDN for you, hit ctrl+f5 (or ctrl+shift+delete in Firefox) to do a hard refresh.

Mooshe   

The free VIP trial is now over, and this script will now only be exclusive to VIP users. Thank you for using this script.

Trying this right now, having some issues with banking though, once my inventory is full, it will keep trying to place and pick flowers. Is there a specific area I need to be doing this? Currently in Yanille but I'll try some others.

Mooshe   

Trying this right now, having some issues with banking though, once my inventory is full, it will keep trying to place and pick flowers. Is there a specific area I need to be doing this? Currently in Yanille but I'll try some others.

I recommend doing this up against a bank, like draynor or catherby. Try restarting the client and see if that helps.

Edited by Mooshe

I recommend doing this up against a bank, like draynor or catherby. Try restarting the client and see if that helps.

Just tried in Draynor, it plants and picks perfectly, it just doesn't seem to be banking. Once I get a full invent it plants 2 more then detects that there's an obstruction and switches places. I'd post a log thing if I knew how :P

Mooshe   

Same banking problem - it doesnt bank anything - making it kinda useless atm.

Tried restarting the client etc. - same result.

Just tried in Draynor, it plants and picks perfectly, it just doesn't seem to be banking. Once I get a full invent it plants 2 more then detects that there's an obstruction and switches places. I'd post a log thing if I knew how :p

The only issue I can think of is that you have the seeds in your inventory. I'll fix this asap, but in the meantime, leave the mithril seeds in your bank before starting.

PatrickT   

The only issue I can think of is that you have the seeds in your inventory. I'll fix this asap, but in the meantime, leave the mithril seeds in your bank before starting.

Works perfectly.

Mooshe   

Works perfectly.

I just updated the script. It should now be able to start with mithril seeds in your inventory. I also tweaked a few things for the anti-ban.

is this actually profitable? i guess i just don't really see how.
not to mention there is nothing about this on the rs3 money making guide. which i like.
just don't wanna get banned trying this out if it isn't actually profitable.

Mooshe   

is this actually profitable? i guess i just don't really see how.
not to mention there is nothing about this on the rs3 money making guide. which i like.
just don't wanna get banned trying this out if it isn't actually profitable.

before DXP someone messaged me saying they made 60m off of it within a week. I would probably wait until after the market is stabilized again, though; prices are dropping back down because of DXP.