Reminisce_

[OS] SEssence Miner

SEssence Miner is an OSRS mining script that mines rune and pure essences for you at the Varrock essence mine.

Features:

• Mines Essences or Pure Essences at The Varrock Essence Mine
  • Banks (If you have a pickaxe in your inventory it won't bank it)
  • Very fast
  • Informative paint

Proggies:

a981b7b88c614e1d96ce4d915a8719bc.png

How to Get:

This script is available on the SDN

Don't See it?

While on the SDN hold (CTRL + F5) that should refresh the SDN for you and you should see it then.

Edited by Rias Grem0ry

andyroo   

I think your script description got mixed up

also it sits at bank with status "waiting..." and eventually "enabling run"

Edited by andyroo

So it doesn't start mining and just stays stuck at enabling run?

andyroo   

sorry about that, i was in the wrong falador bank xD

edit:

whoops, i got confused with a runecrafting script i was running.

yes, i was in the Varrock east bank and the script stood still with those conditions.

Edited by andyroo

Chris   

SStronghold Fighter is an OSRS combat script that trains for you at the Security Stronghold.

Hey,

I am using the script now but it seems there is a little bug.

Point 1 : if the inventory is full the status is: Mining ( and the character isnt moving)

Point 2 : When i manual teleport to Varrock the Status is : Walking to Bank but he doesnt move

Point 3 : When i manual move to the Varrock bank he then he banks all the Rune Essence's and then he stucks at Status: Closing Bank....

Point 4: Then I closed the bank myself and walk to the Teleport(to Teleport to Rune Essence mine) and this repeats itselfs

GoodLuck :)

SStronghold Fighter is an OSRS combat script that trains for you at the Security Stronghold.

xP. I just copy and pasta my threads for new ones :p

Hey,

I am using the script now but it seems there is a little bug.

Point 1 : if the inventory is full the status is: Mining ( and the character isnt moving)
Point 2 : When i manual teleport to Varrock the Status is : Walking to Bank but he doesnt move
Point 3 : When i manual move to the Varrock bank he then he banks all the Rune Essence's and then he stucks at Status: Closing Bank....
Point 4: Then I closed the bank myself and walk to the Teleport(to Teleport to Rune Essence mine) and this repeats itselfs

GoodLuck :)

For some reason the bot seems to mess up with objects with the teleportation to that mine . Will check out later today because when it happens to me I restart script and still does nothing but when I restart the client it works. Will post updates on this issue asap. Edited by Rias Grem0ry

Pushed version 0.2

• Fixed a possible issue with script not opening the bank
  • Fixed an issue where the script wouldn't mine
  • Fixed an issue where the script wouldn't detect the exit portal
  • Improved overall performance

Stuck to "closing bank..."

I'm having these same issues, it seems to not want to start the script unless you're in the mine already....

Just tested it... was at the bank stuck on "Waiting...",
[spoiler]13411661_10209913228526287_1380024558251[/spoiler]
enabled input and manually ran to Aubury and had him teleport me, as soon as I got into the mine the status changed to "Mining..." and the script ran. After the inventory was full, the script got stuck trying to find the port, manually teleported and script started again. Once the bank closed the script got stuck on "Closing bank..." again.

[spoiler]13403902_10209913228366283_1271058582167[/spoiler]

I think that this script has the potential to work very well if these bugs can get ironed out.

(High School DxD for the win!) Edited by TehNoiseBomb

Just so you know it's still not willing to detect exit portal and when you try to turn the screen where the portal is in full view it resets the camera to block the portal again