Chris

MasterRockcrabs OS

Chris   

Setup

• Fixed mode
  • To save your inventory use the new button, your inventory must be open.

Features

• Supports all consumables: Food & Potions
  • Detects when to reset Rock Crab aggro.
  • Banks using walking/teletab option (must have teletab in setup)
  • Multiple locations: EAST & WEST

Soon

• Special attack
  • Hopping

Help

Q: The GUI is a little confusing / can't choose what food to eat / save inventory?

• Save inventory means it will remember exactly how your inventory is at the time of the save (new button) and mirror it when it banks
Edited by Nex

Nex   

Will this aswell support Dwarf Cannon?

I don't like the idea of dwarf cannon so probably not.

Nex   

All fine then I suppose.

Good luck looking forward for it.

It's already on the SDN I'll work on the other features tomorrow.

Nex   

Why won't it attack the crabs for me , just stands in the same place

Can you send me a screenshot?

T4NK   

Looking for crabs and attacking them works fine for me. Allthough i think the gui is a little bit confusing since you can't choose wich food to eat. Maybe an idea to create an extra tab to select such options? 'saves your inventory' is a kinda vague to me. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Chris   

Looking for crabs and attacking them works fine for me. Allthough i think the gui is a little bit confusing since you can't choose wich food to eat. Maybe an idea to create an extra tab to select such options? 'saves your inventory' is a kinda vague to me. Anyway, keep up the good work!

save inventory means it will remember exactly how your inventory is at the time of the save and mirror it when it banks

T4NK   

save inventory means it will remember exactly how your inventory is at the time of the save and mirror it when it banks

ah well, so it requires you to start from the bank. Than that's solved for me. Thanks pal

Nex   

ah well, so it requires you to start from the bank. Than that's solved for me. Thanks pal

You can start at rockcrabs once you've saved your inventory once.

Nex   

Nex marry me.

- Is there any proggs or any screenshots / videos of the script going / working?

No but it works.

Nex   

would like to see an option to bank by teleport/tab

If you bring a teletab with your inventory setup it should normally use if it doesn't it is bugged.

Edited by Nex

Chris   

If you bring a teletab with your inventory setup it should normally use if it doesn't it is bugged.

oh cool, I bought 1 so should be good

they aren't hitting though so I proboably won't need to bank, I thought they hit more

Nex   

oh cool, I bought 1 so should be good

they aren't hitting though so I proboably won't need to bank, I thought they hit more

Yh even my account with 40 att/str and 1 def can stay for atleast an hour with bag full of tuna

Chris   

1RnMxJB.png

would be nice to do something about the goblin though, he's the only thing there that damages me so when I end up on the island bit he will keep hitting me until the script goes to reset

would prefer to probably just kill it rather than run from it

not much of an issue though