• Eats food

Changelog

version 1.0

01/16/2016

-initial release

version 1.1

01/16/2016

-changed antiban

-improved waiting for obstacle completion (startpoint)

-fixed a bug with checking for marks of grace

-outputs to console when done

version 1.2

01/16/2016

-added new antiban method (antiban 2)

-added time running and # marks collected to console output

version 1.3

01/16/2016

-fixed time running, # marks collected

-changed antiban design and the way it is run (runs a syncrhonized method on a thread)

version 2.0

01/17/2016

-Redid state logic for expansions

-Run toggling

-click/action confirmation check (not tested 100%)

version 2.1

01/23/2016

-improved markCheck() to attempt to fix a bug

version 2.2

01/30/2016

-random camera angle at starting obstacle

-paint progress

version 3.0

10/15/2016

-added draynor, varrock support

-added ui

version 3.1

11/25/2016

+added debug info

+added xp afk check

version 3.2

11/27/2016

+added seers' village support

+added eating

version 3.3

12/4/2016

+fixed varrock bug

Progress Reports

v 1.2
Gained: 36950
Marks : 0
Time run: 00:00
(had a bug getting correct time run output)

v 1.3
Gained XP: 36770
Marks collected: 18
Time run: 2:7:3

v 1.3
Gained XP: 28145
Marks collected: -80 (has a bug here)
Time run: 2:7:4

v 3.0

http://imgur.com/WU7yMMZ

Known bugs

+attempts to dismiss random on unreachable area

+bad mark of grace locations

+antiban collides with actions

Edited by andyroo

Chris   

no guidelines for project section, what do i put here kek

Script information, progress reports, features, known bugs, notes

You haven't submitted a script to the sdn

Chris   

I would advise against fixed timings for things like this

timer.schedule(new AntibanTask(), 0, 5000);

andyroo   

I would advise against fixed timings for things like this

timer.schedule(new AntibanTask(), 0, 5000);

i have two ideas

1. randomize the timer period

2. schedule a new randomized period timer at each action task

in the end im not too concerned about antiban yet, and i wish there was some library with antiban methods instead of each scripter having to write his own.

Edited by andyroo

Chris   

i have two ideas

1. randomize the timer period

2. schedule a new randomized period timer at each action task

in the end im not too concerned about antiban yet, and i wish there was some library with antiban methods instead of each scripter having to write his own.

I don't think timers in general are that good, the issue with that too is that it will try to take control of your mouse but your script will still be trying to click obstacles and stuff and it can glitch out

you'd be more suited creating an antiban class with whatever methods you want and calling it whenever it's a suitable time to do so (maybe just after you click an obstacle), you probably don't want it to actually do an antiban event everytime it's called though else you'd be constantly doing random things

[member=coma] also left some notes on your pull request

https://github.com/powerbot/powerbot/pull/1217

andyroo   

Working great man! (been running it for a few hours now)

Cheers  :)

thats great to hear. i found that there was no way to get to lvl 60 agility reliably. the AIO xagility script doesnt do a good job of selecting some of the obstacles, unfortunately. i hope this one helps people go from 50 to 60.

Edited by andyroo

Snows   

thats great to hear. i found that there was no way to get to lvl 60 agility reliably. the AIO xagility script doesnt do a good job of selecting some of the obstacles, unfortunately. i hope this one helps people go from 50 to 60.

Yeah I noticed the same thing. I just reached 60 agi at a rate of around 20k xp an hour.

Nice Script. Went from 50-56 no problem. Sometimes it fails to pick up marks of grace however, When this happens it just stands there for about 1 minute before moving on...

Also I can't seem to use the script atm. It's dissapeared from my available scripts and I can't re-add it.

andyroo   

Nice Script. Went from 50-56 no problem. Sometimes it fails to pick up marks of grace however, When this happens it just stands there for about 1 minute before moving on...

Also I can't seem to use the script atm. It's dissapeared from my available scripts and I can't re-add it.

Thanks for your feedback.

That's a horrible bug, something that could get you banned! Could you give me more info? I'd like to know what the bot actually does when it fails to pick the the mark. Does it attempt to pick it up and not realize that its unreachable, or does it literally do nothing? You can toggle the mouse by going to View-->Mouse in the menu. Also, if its possible to let me know which obstacle it gets stuck on, through maybe a screenshot, that would help a lot. If this is asking for too much, i think i have to output some debug info in the log.

As for the script disappearing, its still there on the sdn for me, as well as on my rsbot, so i think its a problem youll have to fix on your end.

It's back now, just dissapeared for a few hours for some reason...

It usually just sees the token but just hovers over it and just freezes there for 1-2 minutes and then carries on. Quite often it will pick it up as normal the next lap.

I'll screenshot it nxt time I see it. :)

andyroo   

i dont have any code that hovers the mouse over the mark of grace. it might be attempting to pick it up by clicking it, and maybe you dont recognize it?

in any case, i pushed a version that outputs some debugging info on the log. that should help us find the problem.

Edited by andyroo

I've just been running it now and it picked up 3 marks staigh away but then failed on the fourth... Just stood there with the mouse hovering for about 1 minute and then carried on, Picked it up next round.

IwCSQX1.png

andyroo   

I've just been running it now and it picked up 3 marks staigh away but then failed on the fourth... Just stood there with the mouse hovering for about 1 minute and then carried on, Picked it up next round.

hey daverstips,

i tried to reproduce the bug on my end by dropping some marks at the same position, having the same camera angle, and running the script at different stages (before it reaches the area, on the area, and after the area). i was unable to reproduce it though.

to try to find the problem, i improved the markCheck function so that it waits until the number of marks in the inventory increases. so, the script should not progress until it picks up the mark. also, i made it output debug information on the log now. ultimately, i dont think this fixes the bug, but if you do have it again i should be able to find out exactly whats going on.

im having a tough time figuring out why the script would "hover" the mouse over the mark, then decides to move on at a seemingly random case. it should either not happen, or just stay stuck forever, since the state doesnt change.

im determined to fix this bug so i appreciate that you are sticking with me here.

Edited by andyroo

I've found the script is almost flawless at picking them up since I've returned to using this script. Although I'm passed 60 the Seers Village scripts on here are so damn terrible I've returned to using this.

One thing I would like to see is varying camera angles. Particularly when starting the course. Having the exact same camera angles when clicking through the wall is un human like. Maybe with the new updates coming up this should be easier.

Apart from that it's a really awesome script taken me to 65 agility from 50. I'd post progress reports but there is no paint so it's pretty pointless. Maybe you could add this?