• Supports two locations: Taverly and Yanille
  • Supports Taverly Resource Dungeon
  • Supports Taverly Agility shortcut
  • Supports Lodestone or Falador teleport tabs

Requirements

• 50+ Combat (70+ recommended)
  • If banking in Falador, 5+ Agility is required
  • If using Yanille, it requires completion of The Watchtower quest
  • If using Taverly, and your Agility is less than 70, you must have a Dusty Key in your bank

Instructions

• Select your location (Taverly or Yanille)
  • Select whether to bank using Lodestone or Teleport tablets
  • Select whether to use the Resource Dungeon (only available for Taverly)
  • Select the food you wish to use
  • Select the health percentage to eat at (50 = eat when health falls below 50%)
  • Select how much food to withdraw from the bank
  • Adds the Rare Drop Table to the loot list (#9)
  • The available items to loot. Click the item to add it to the loot list (#9)
  • The items you have selected to loot. Click the item to remove it from the loot list.
  • Select your potions
  • Select the level to drink the potion at (75 = drink when that stat falls below 75)
  • rK95LKs.png

How to Get

• This script is available on the SDN.

IcyRiku   

2/3 hours

Bullshit. I seriously doubt that Coma makes a script that will get you banned in 3 hours. You Sir, were already flagged before even thinking about using this script. 

Elin   

Bullshit. I seriously doubt that Coma makes a script that will get you banned in 3 hours. You Sir, were already flagged before even thinking about using this script. 

this

I play like 1 and a half hr then to a herb run then continues for maybe 2 hrs then I switch :p be like farming, bot smart.

Edited by FarmingSol

so far so good. i take it we are best to use this in legacy combat mode fixed screen? and super antifire support would be great for duel weilding

Coma   

so far so good. i take it we are best to use this in legacy combat mode fixed screen? and super antifire support would be great for duel weilding

EOC would probably be better. With some abilities, you can one-hit blue dragons.

EOC would probably be better. With some abilities, you can one-hit blue dragons.

does this support darks cape? if so i ran it once and it went to tavern bank and just stopped working   it runs to the yanille blue dragons tho but the trip is much longer

thanks. i have it set to revolution. old interface

script h as stopped working. it tele'd to taverly whilst i was at the lodestone and that is all. ive tried starting in different locations. nothing. please help