Mooshe

Master Chef | Chained AIO Cooker

Mooshe   

Introduction:

Master Chef is an AIO cooking script for RS3. It supports portable ranges, static ranges, and log fires (including eternal fires such as al-kharid and rogue's den). It allows you to chain multiple profiles together which can be configured to finish after a certain goal has been reached (Experience, Level, or Time goal).

Configuration:

OXzd6pc.png

• New Chain - It will create a new chain at the end of the order. The order goes from left to right.

• Chain Selection - Your chains are tabbed, and are in sequential order. They will be executed and saved like this.

• Bank/Media Tiles - These positions represent where the bot will bank, and where the bot will cook. If you are using logs or portable range, make sure to be in a 3x3 area which can have a fire or portable range placed on it.

• Goal Value - Represents a value for when the chain will finish, and move onto the next.
    • Time - A value which represents the amount of time the chain will live before moving on. You may use days/hours/minutes to format the time (For example: 4d 12h 32m 16s). Any raw numbers will be interpreted as seconds, and are saved as such.
    • Experience - This represents an amount of experience to be gained before a chain is finished. For example, if I want to gain 10,000 exp, I will put "10000", and the chain will end after this goal has been reached.
    • Level - This represents the amount of levels to be gained before a chain is finished. For example, if I want to gain 14 levels, I would put "14", and it will move onto the next chain after 14 levels have been gained.

• Chain Type
    • Static Range - Represents any range, typically located within houses or structures. The bot will try to open any obstructed path, however, due to the nature of the dynamic locations, this may not always work. If you come across an area which doesn't work with this, please report it.
    • Portable Range - Uses portable ranges. If a portable range cannot be found within the media area, it will place one down. Make sure you set the media area to a 3x3 area which can accept portable ranges.
    • Log Fire - Uses fires to cook. If a fire cannot be found within the media area, it will try to use logs in the inventory to make a fire. If there are no logs in your inventory, it will try to find logs in your bank. Start with protean logs in your inventory for best experience.

Current Features:

• Chaining
    • Allows user to define item name to cook, where to cook, and where to bank.
    • Allows user to define a Time/Experience/Level goal, in which the chain will be removed from the queue.
    • Allows user to define the type of chain (Static Range, Portable Range, or Log Fire)
  • Saved profiles of chains (saved in temporary directory, so may erase on system reboot)
  • Usable anywhere on a single plane
  • Anti-patterns
  • Static Ranges
    • Attempts to open doors/gates/etc to traverse the obstructed path
  • Portable Ranges
    • If a portable range cannot be found around you, it will place one down in the designated media area.
  • Log Fires
    • If a fire cannot be found within the designated media area, it will require either logs in your inventory, or in your bank. Protean logs work best for this.

Progress Screenshots:

I will add any progress screenshots if you'd like me to.

courtesy of [member=jtbc0000]:

322NCNW.png

courtesy of [member=Jointment]:

8hK81WJ.png

Edited by Mooshe

Mooshe   

How do I get this script?

There are some issues with the SDN's git repository. It isn't up yet, but should be up soon once it has been fixed.

Mooshe   

Any news on this script, can't wait to give it a go!

Keen for it to come on SDN and give it a go! :D

How do I get this script?

The script is now on the repository for everyone to use. :^)

If it doesn't show up for you, you will need to clear your cache. If you're on firefox, you can do so by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete.

If you experience any issues or bugs, please report them here and I will handle them promptly.

Mooshe   

Doesn't seem to work. Opens bank and closes it shortly after without taking anything out.

Please post the configuration screenshot. Where it says "Item Name", make sure it's the raw item (such as "Raw Lobster", or "Raw Tuna").

Mooshe   

ZLA3pwX.png

i68WVqc.png

Portable Range chains require you to have a portable range in your bank if there are none within the area. If you don't have any portable ranges and it can't find any portable ranges, it tries to move onto the next chain. If there isn't a next chain, it will go into idle and pause the script.

However, on an unrelated note, I currently checked the experience goal, and it appears to not end (it will continue on despite the experience being reached). I'll fix this in a couple of minutes.

EDIT:

It was a casting issue with the progress. It wasn't displaying it was finished on the paint, but the value itself actually correct. I fixed this, and it should be fine. Give it 10-15 minutes to update, and if you have any more issues, feel free to reply. :)

Edited by Mooshe

Portable Range chains require you to have a portable range in your bank if there are none within the area. If you don't have any portable ranges and it can't find any portable ranges, it tries to move onto the next chain. If there isn't a next chain, it will go into idle and pause the script.

However, on an unrelated note, I currently checked the experience goal, and it appears to not end (it will continue on despite the experience being reached). I'll fix this in a couple of minutes.

EDIT:

It was a casting issue with the progress. It wasn't displaying it was finished on the paint, but the value itself actually correct. I fixed this, and it should be fine. Give it 10-15 minutes to update, and if you have any more issues, feel free to reply. :)

The script doesn't use ranges already set down and instead goes for a new portable every inventory. If you have none in your bank then the script just sits idle despite there being a portable range already nearby.

The rest of the script works great though. Thanks a ton  :D

Mooshe   

The rest of the script works great though. Thanks a ton  :D

It currently relies on portable ranges within the area of the bank because if the media tile is in a different region, it cannot see if there are any portable ranges near there. I'll probably change this in the future, though.

Just by having ranges in your bank (at least one) should fix this, and it won't place it down unless it cannot find any nearby ranges from the media tile.

Awesome, grats on release. Will post a proggy later :)

EDIT:

​Doesn't seem to work at Alkharid range. Just clicks on the NPC in there and can't find the range. Have tried all spots around the range as the media spot.
Trying another location
Edited by Iron Knight

Mooshe   

Awesome, grats on release. Will post a proggy later :)

EDIT:

​Doesn't seem to work at Alkharid range. Just clicks on the NPC in there and can't find the range. Have tried all spots around the range as the media spot.
Trying another location

I found the issue. It was with how the range was being selected. I fixed this, and should be updated within 10-20 minutes.

BTW, I was testing on the Al-kharid range, and it's a bit narrow, and will sometimes walk outside of the building. I recommend a different location, such as east falador.

Is it possible to include a way for the bot to place a portable range down, and immediately extend said range to an hour? This could be repeated whenever there are no ranges on the ground

Mooshe   

Is it possible to include a way for the bot to place a portable range down, and immediately extend said range to an hour? This could be repeated whenever there are no ranges on the ground

I'll look into this

Mooshe   

Keeps getting stuck on the Mining Guild doors, instead of running back to range in East Fally

it's trying to open the doors because the range is unreachable (the door may be shut or outside of the loaded region).

I'll tweak the traversal method

Edited by Mooshe