Sign in to follow this  
Leroux

FreeWorld Cooker

Leroux   

Cooks things on the range in Al Kharid.

ocvYsqK.png

This should work with anything that can be used on a range, just input the item id of what you want to cook(separated by a comma)

and make sure the items are visible in the bank.

Example: If you want to cook trout, salmon and cakes then turn some seaweed into soda ash you would input: 335,331,1889,401

This script WILL NOT combine ingredients it just uses them on the range in Al Kharid.

github

Mooshe   

i would not recommend this script for any1 i had 30 cooking botted it to 43 cooking loged out logged back in and had a 72 hour bann

Bans are most often delayed. If you had used a script before that, it also could have triggered the detection.

mandead0   

i would not recommend this script for any1 i had 30 cooking botted it to 43 cooking loged out logged back in and had a 72 hour bann

This is the only bot ive used today, and it is delayed. I used this bot from 1 to 44 cooking went and did some fishing by hand afterwards in the middle of it i got banned. Its certainly this script as ive been using a mining, a fighting, the fisher pro, and a wood cutter for monthis with no ban and i use this one for 2hrs and get a ban.

Edit: Even worse i was not so lucky as to get a 72hr ban, mine appears to be permanent.

Edited by mandead0

klabboy   

I've used the script for about an two hours with moving the camera occasionally (every 20 minutes and checking the exp) it was fine. But I did have to baby sit it more than I'd like to with most bots.