Sign in to follow this  
Leroux

FreeWorld Cooker

Leroux   

Cooks things on the range in Al Kharid.

ocvYsqK.png

This should work with anything that can be used on a range, just input the item id of what you want to cook(separated by a comma)

and make sure the items are visible in the bank.

Example: If you want to cook trout, salmon and cakes then turn some seaweed into soda ash you would input: 335,331,1889,401

This script WILL NOT combine ingredients it just uses them on the range in Al Kharid.

github

Lucky_   

i would not recommend this script for any1 i had 30 cooking botted it to 43 cooking loged out logged back in and had a 72 hour bann

Mooshe   

i would not recommend this script for any1 i had 30 cooking botted it to 43 cooking loged out logged back in and had a 72 hour bann

Bans are most often delayed. If you had used a script before that, it also could have triggered the detection.

Great bot, but when I have something in my inventory that I can't bank, such as burnt food, the bot stops working. I was cooking Lobbies if anyone is wondering

mandead0   

This is the only bot ive used today, and it is delayed. I used this bot from 1 to 44 cooking went and did some fishing by hand afterwards in the middle of it i got banned. Its certainly this script as ive been using a mining, a fighting, the fisher pro, and a wood cutter for monthis with no ban and i use this one for 2hrs and get a ban.

Edit: Even worse i was not so lucky as to get a 72hr ban, mine appears to be permanent.

Edited by mandead0

Had one of my guys banned immediately after using this script. Used twice getting from 1cooking-30ish, and then 30-50lvl.

Careful botting everyone!!

klabboy   

I've used the script for about an two hours with moving the camera occasionally (every 20 minutes and checking the exp) it was fine. But I did have to baby sit it more than I'd like to with most bots.