Reminisce_

[OS] SRange Guild

SRange Guild is an OSRS range guild target trainer.

Features:

• Very fast/Smart
  • Informative Paint

Proggies:

zQTrm9o.png

Aa1IFIY.png

dkL8Rd4.png

How to Get:

This script is available on the SDN

Credits:

Han - allowing me to use his account to create this script

Edited by Rias Grem0ry

MRobi   

Hello, tried out this bot today. It's very inconsistent and doesn't seem fire arrows once they're equipped. In addition, also has issues talking to the comp judge. I helped it through this and if you have interest in making it work well, those are two things along with maybe a spam click option to get through the 10 arrows more time efficiently?

Just my review this far. It's only been out a day.

Hello, tried out this bot today. It's very inconsistent and doesn't seem fire arrows once they're equipped. In addition, also has issues talking to the comp judge. I helped it through this and if you have interest in making it work well, those are two things along with maybe a spam click option to get through the 10 arrows more time efficiently?
Just my review this far. It's only been out a day.

Thanks for the feedback I will look into it as I have never trained at the ranging guild before to know the most effective way of training there.

Thanks for the feedback I will look into it as I have never trained at the ranging guild before to know the most effective way of training there.

Here are some pointers:

1) Sometimes bots for range guild accidentally click an archer guard that stands just above the targets, so you can try and add a fail safe to account for that to avoid death

2) The bot is very inconsistent as mentioned before, sometimes it gets stuck clicking targets or has trouble talking to the judge.

3) As previously mentioned, spam clicking targets is the best option as there is no need to click X to exit out the popup target screen (however keep in mind to add a failsafe in case the spam click fails, as sometimes the popup window can still come up due to lag or other reasons)

4)Clicking some targets may result in the player running outside of the minigame area, so in thgat case you can have the player run back. 

Pretty good script idea, but for me it is not use-able at the moment without some intense babysitting, as you might as well just do it yourself. Keep up the good work and hope this helps!! :$

Edit: Also adding a tickets/hr counter would be kinda cool

Edited by NigNoggin

Seth bro please correct these issues. This script could be the gold mine for botting 1-80ranged.

I will be fixing these issues tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :(

doesnt even work just keeps talking to that judge guy

I need an account to use to fix the script sorry :( So don't expect an update any time soon since I made the script very quickly with someone else's account.

X

x

x

x

x

Pushed version 0.1

• Recoded whole script
  • Script now walks back to competition area if it accidentally walks out
  • Very fast, smart and efficient now 
Edited by Seth_

mouzzaa   

the way it "x's" out of the target view after hitting the target is not human-like at all. Can you make it more human like, for less chance of ban, and do you offer an anti ban? thank you

the way it "x's" out of the target view after hitting the target is not human-like at all. Can you make it more human like, for less chance of ban, and do you offer an anti ban? thank you

Explain how x'ing out the target view is not human-like? And no there is no anti-ban. I will added an optional anti-ban if it is requested but anti-bans only make it easier for jagex to detect you for botting.

Chris   

Explain how x'ing out the target view is not human-like? And no there is no anti-ban. I will added an optional anti-ban if it is requested but anti-bans only make it easier for jagex to detect you for botting.

you don't have to add random movements and stuff but you should do something to break exp rates

Pushed version 0.2

• Fixed Arrow equipment bug where bot mouse would move around arrow slot in inventory after equipping them

Todo

• Antipattern methods
Edited by Seth_