cqzR7KJ.png

m8qQHa9.png

A simple Woodcutting script for F2P.

Options to bank or powerchop.

Normal - start in Varrock West Bank

Oak - start in either Varrock West or Varrock East bank

Willow - start in Draynor bank

Yew - start in Edgeville bank

Powerchop - start next to the trees you want to cut down.

I do not have an account that can cut down Yew trees so I have not tested those yet.

github

zezeima   

how you can make youre own script? And he dont Bank the stuff when im in west of varrock :( HELP

Edited by zezeima

Taste   

power chop option not available... trying to get it to work on ivy

I think you missed the part where he wrote that it is a F2P script and Ivy being a P2P thing.

Leroux   

power chop option not available... trying to get it to work on ivy

What Taste said.

how you can make youre own script? And he dont Bank the stuff when im in west of varrock :( HELP

I will look into that when I have a chance, and making scripts is not that hard there are plenty of guides on how to set up eclipse or intellij in the resources section.

Edit: I am sorry but I have not been able to recreate the problem your having Zezeima. I have ran the script all all locations but Edgeville and the banking works fine.

Edited by Leroux

puckeed   

For me, when I'm chopping willows at Draynor. I have to set it to drop items, as when I set the script to bank, it fills up my inventory and then just stands outside the bank looking gormless. The script completely stops at this point, but works fine for me other than that!

Chris   

For me, when I'm chopping willows at Draynor. I have to set it to drop items, as when I set the script to bank, it fills up my inventory and then just stands outside the bank looking gormless. The script completely stops at this point, but works fine for me other than that!

my guess would be that it can't find the bank booth because IDs change

he should use .name() instead of id()

WYD   

my guess would be that it can't find the bank booth because IDs change

he should use .name() instead of id()

Using the name's are better but are slower :-( , But using ID's is faster but ID's change's so the best way to do this is with Name's.

Mooshe   

Using the name's are better but are slower :-( , But using ID's is faster but ID's change's so the best way to do this is with Name's.

what

when chopping in varrock the bot gets stuck when he stands next to a tree near that building whit an exclusive bank.

edit- he also "dances" around tree's sometime when clicking on the radar for 3 seconds.

Edited by jurjen120

this is probably the best place to ask, because i am very young(19) i think its good for me to learn how to code.  say i already have my IDE installed (Eclipse), what's the next step? i think i would start with a skeleton, and work my way up, to woodcutting for example.  

Practice is hard to come by if you don't have any sense of direction. any vids you can point me to are welcome!