1. A Hatchet
  2. Unlock Lodestones for the following locations:
    1. Draynor
    2. Varrock
    3. Eagle's Peak
    4. Seer's Village
    5. Edgeville
    6. Catheberry
  3. Level 90+ Woodcutting (99 Recommended)

Script Features:

1. Randomized locations and ordering - Picks 4 random locations in a random order to chop and then periodically switches locations in/out of the list (anti-pattern)
    1. Further Explanation: Say you start with the following locations: "Varrock" and "Draynor 1", after leaving either of those locations there is a ~10% chance that another location out of the six supported locations could be switched in. So now your elder tree list could be "E-Peak" and "Draynor 1", or it could remain unchanged. This anti-pattern helps to eliminate repeated steps and procedures.
  2. Smart Chopping System
    1. Eliminates spam clicking
    2. Features camera, and examination anti-ban
    3. Decides whether or not to bank before continuing to the next location
  3. Dead Tree Timer - Keeps a visible countdown timer of when a location's Elder will re-spawn.
  4. Teleportation via Lodestones - Saves time over running and cuts down on teleportation costs.
  5. Simple paint that displays the timers, script state/status, and profit.
  6. Fully autonomous - No settings to play with just start with the required materials where ever you are.

Recommended Settings:

• Computer dependent - but if you experience lagg then set your video settings to "Minimum"

Change Log:

Change Log

Planned Future Features:

1. Summoning capabilities? (Beaver +2 WC level -  Not sure if this would hurt or help profit)
  2. A more intelligent anti-ban system and upgraded anti-pattern
  3. Optimized handling for better speed and stability

Images (Older versions and current version):

Paint Explanation (older version)

explainedPaint.png

Current Version:

current.png

Anti-Pattern Example:

antiPattern.png

Other examples:

2hr.png

1hr2.png

1hr.png

1.57hr.png

Script:

SDN

Stats Page:

stats

Edited by helicopter12

Have you submitted a public script to the public script repository yet? It's a new requirement before applying for script writer.

Do you submit the same script as the one you are applying for scriptwriter with?

I am going to halt this application for now until I submit a public script..

*Script removed - I will add the script again(newer version maybe) when I complete the public script requirement.

Coma   

no, a different one.

When I have I ever said that?

@OP

I'll review your application later. But you can add your script to the SDN without needing Script Writer now.

When I have I ever said that?

@OP

I'll review your application later. But you can add your script to the SDN without needing Script Writer now.

Okay I put the link to the code back up so that you can review it. I will work on getting it submitted to the SDN after dinner.

hufske   

Script works nicely. :)

Oh, could you please remove the Eagles' Peak tree? My alt can't go to it and it'll just sit on the teleport screen doing nothing. :(

Edited by hufske

Script works nicely. :)

Oh, could you please remove the Eagles' Peak tree? My alt can't go to it and it'll just sit on the teleport screen doing nothing. :(

Thank you, the reason that it gets stuck is because it assume all of the requirements are met when you start the script. Thus, it thinks you have the Eagle's Peak lodestone unlocked. In the next version I will hopefully add lodestone checking so that it will discover which lodestones are not unlocked if any..

For now the only way around it is to keep re-running the script until it is not part of your active trees and then hope it doesn't ant-pattern it in there haha!

Version 2.0 fixes (Coming soon):

• More anti-ban features (won't examine the same thing more than once, clicks tabs when examining other players, added random mouse movements)
  • Quicker transition times between walking and clicking
  • New mouse
  • Locked lodestone support (Finds which lodestones are not unlocked)
  • Statistics and data
Edited by helicopter12

Version 2.0 is up. Your problem should now be fixed.

Also check out the first post as I updated it with links to the change log, and stats page.

Testing it right now, it seems very nice. Just and idea tho, is it possible to add xp/h to the paint for it to be more informative? 

I will post proggie after I get some nice time. Thanks for the script!

EDIT: Maybe try to add support for Perfect juju woodcutting potion. Its effect could be quite beneficial for elder trees (5% chance of cutting two logs at once, granting xp for both logs) and it needs to be drunk only once per hour.

Edited by LEARN_MORE

Testing it right now, it seems very nice. Just and idea tho, is it possible to add xp/h to the paint for it to be more informative? 

I will post proggie after I get some nice time. Thanks for the script!

EDIT: Maybe try to add support for Perfect juju woodcutting potion. Its effect could be quite beneficial for elder trees (5% chance of cutting two logs at once, granting xp for both logs) and it needs to be drunk only once per hour.

I can add XP/Hr for sure, I just left it out because I created more as a money making script, but no worries it can be added easily. I can work on the juju potions as well.

Thank you

Version 2.03

The lodestone issue should be fixed again now

Added XP and XP/Hr to the paint

Strikeskid revamped my randomization methods and anti pattern methods so thank you to him for the contribution

Script can't run for one hour straight, it just stops after 20 minutes. What can be the problem?

The issue should be fixed now if it was that the bot wouldn't start the list over again.

*Note: Image says Version 2.02 but it is really public version 2.03

elder202.PNG

This bot has issues banking at burthorpe. Player teleports and just says its banking...

Please fix this bug.

I don't have an account to test so I most likely won't be able to fix the problem. Though, the script is public so maybe if you give more details about the problem and when it occurs someone can modify the script.

The bot uses lodestones to take my account to an elder tree then stops the script without even clicking the tree.

"Stops the script" as in the whole script stops and the paint and everything disappears as if there was an error? Or does it just sit there?

"Stops the script" as in the whole script stops and the paint and everything disappears as if there was an error? Or does it just sit there?

entire script stops. It gets to the tree and then the script seems to shut itself down. Run script again, it teles to another location, gets there and script stops again. Paint disappears and under script on the client it is as if nothing is running at all (because it no longer is at this point)

entire script stops. It gets to the tree and then the script seems to shut itself down. Run script again, it teles to another location, gets there and script stops again. Paint disappears and under script on the client it is as if nothing is running at all (because it no longer is at this point)

Waiting on the updated script to be accepted. Let me know if your problem goes away in the next day or so!