Explicit

xAlchemy - Casts high level alchemy for huge amounts of Magic experience

Explicit   

x_Alchemy.png

GET IT NOW

horz-line.png

Features

• Casts high level alchemy anywhere in the game
  • Same point clicking just like a human would (no weird mouse movements before every click like other bots)
  • Realistic idling at random intervals
  • Failsafe in case of miss clicks
  • Advanced antipattern to keep your account safe

Instructions

aWAfP4Q.png

1. All of my scripts must be run in fixed mode
  2. Place your noted alch item in the 16th inventory slot (fourth row last column) to allow for alching without moving your mouse
  3. Have your game mode set to fixed
  4. Start the script while logged into the game

Screenshots

GCbhXqj.png?1

For more...

[spoiler]

se1jrq8.png?1

[/spoiler]

Update Log

v1.0.0
    - Initial release
Edited by Explicit

Explicit   

From my expeirence so far is that it randomly stops.  It will stop sometimes less then 10 minutes in. :(

Like the paint disappears?

mikec503   

Like the paint disappears?

Yes.  But it all just stops.  I'm trying to alchemy rune arrows since it's not really negative profit and I can buy in bulk, but whenever I turn the bot on it accidently double clicks and equips it and stops.  I've tried noted items aswell.  The other alchemy script worked pretty good then I turn rsbot on today and I couldn't find that script.

Explicit   

Yes.  But it all just stops.  I'm trying to alchemy rune arrows since it's not really negative profit and I can buy in bulk, but whenever I turn the bot on it accidently double clicks and equips it and stops.  I've tried noted items aswell.  The other alchemy script worked pretty good then I turn rsbot on today and I couldn't find that script.

I have a failsafe in for when the bot accidentally selects a the item, that shouldn't be a problem. I'd recommend only using it on noted items.

mikec503   

I have a failsafe in for when the bot accidentally selects a the item, that shouldn't be a problem. I'd recommend only using it on noted items.

Alright, I've changed to noted items and it randomly stops, paint and all.

Tech 9   

minor suggestion but it could be a bit faster. good shit though mine stopped a couple times but it is definitely human like

edit: scratch that it seems faster

Edited by Tech 9