Explicit

[PREMIUM] xWoodcutter - Maximal experience rates with superb execution and custom banking

Explicit   

x_Woodcutter.png

GET IT NOW

horz-line.png

Features

• All trees
  • Bank anywhere using the custom path creator
  • Chop one drop one
  • Mouse key dropping
  • Shift dropping (when enabled for your player)
  • Bird nest looting
  • Dragon axe special
  • Artificial intelligence (AI) decision making
  • Advanced anti-pattern to keep your account safe

Instructions

aWAfP4Q.png

1. All of my scripts must be run in fixed mode
  2. Start the script while logged into the game
  3. If banking remember to choose a bank path (if power chopping ensure one is not selected)
  4. Bank paths should be made to the bank from your training location
  5. Fill out the simplified settings screen
  6. Click the "Start" button

Settings

7c9cead00653eb928350fd457e377718.png

Path Creator
36f76051af0fef2b88ddc809e4c7fdfa.png

To create a path:

1. Open the path creator
  2. Ensure you are at your desired training location
  3. Click "Start Recording"
  4. Navigate to the bank you'd like to use and click "Stop Recording" once you arrive at the bank
  5. Click "Save Path" to name and store it for later use

For select individuals who's bot "forgets" saved paths after a few runs this is due to your operating system clearing out the temp directory where Powerbot allows us developers to store local files and you will have to manually change your computer settings. I have made numerous requests to the Powerbot developers to give us a persistent storage area however they continue to refuse with no valid explanation for their decision. You can see my original request (which was denied) here. If this is something you'd like to see implemented (a persistent storage location) please create a request here and hopefully the developers will listen. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Screenshots

21o3nn9.png

1d7159d6b6e72a9f4d76a3adde0a9167.png

Update Log

v1.0.0
    - Initial release

v1.0.1
    - Updated path creator to allow banking anywhere
    - Option to use the Dragon axe special for boosted Woodcutting levels

v1.0.2
    - Added option to disable wandering for trees (keeps you within your region) for people that only want to cut their tree type in specific locations

v1.0.3
    - Looting bird nests is now optional
    - If idle for to long the script will begin doing random things to keep you logged in

v1.0.4
    - Support for Redwood trees
Edited by Explicit

Explicit   

Tried it over an hour. No problems at all. Picks nests. Dropping works as good as the other scripts you have done. Great work man!

Remember to post progress reports :)

Have you bot on that OSRS acc 100%?
And are you go to code for RS3 any time soon?

If I decide to play RS3 then I will. I mainly only develop scripts that I use myself.

Explicit   

i start the script after making a bank path and it just stands there? im not exactly sure what im doing wrong.

Where are you woddcutting? You also need to remember to create the path from your trees to the bank.

Explicit   

Can this be used with more than 1 tree at a time? Like can you set a path between say multiple yew trees and it would chop whichever is up?

It will automatically select the closest tree.

so when i set a path in edgeville from bank to yews it goes.. and it cuts them, but if there are no yews present (cut down) it will run back to bank and either stand there and do nothing or bank those couple it got then run back and repeat thats soo annoying and really inefficient mabye im pathing wrong or ? idk help please

so when i set a path in edgeville from bank to yews it goes.. and it cuts them, but if there are no yews present (cut down) it will run back to bank and either stand there and do nothing or bank those couple it got then run back and repeat thats soo annoying and really inefficient mabye im pathing wrong or ? idk help please

1. Bank paths should be made to the bank from your training location

Try doing it this way.

Explicit   

1. Bank paths should be made to the bank from your training location

Try doing it this way.

Try following the above, it should work fine then.

bondokb   

So I set up a custom path FROM the willows in port sarim to the bank in draynor. Started the script, got full inv walked to the bank and then back to the trees. However after the 2nd bank trip to draynor, bot just goes to the willows right next to the bank now instead of the custom path i created. Any ideas?

Explicit   

So I set up a custom path FROM the willows in port sarim to the bank in draynor. Started the script, got full inv walked to the bank and then back to the trees. However after the 2nd bank trip to draynor, bot just goes to the willows right next to the bank now instead of the custom path i created. Any ideas?

It will automatically choose the closest trees.

bondokb   

It will automatically choose the closest trees.

Okay thanks. Would be nice if it would choose to follow your custom path instead of closest tree tho. Because the wizards in draynor kill me which is why i chose to walk to port sarim. Found a few trees near varrock tho to alleviate the problem until i can lvl up

Explicit   

Fantastic Bot! Is there any way to incorporate a deposit box option? I'm having the same banking issue with the wizards in Draynor as well. Thanks Again!

Deposit boxes are currently not supported but may be added in the future.

Can't seem to get it working at the yews behind varrock palace? I set the path from the trees to the GE and hit start, it then runs from the GE to the yews but wont click on any of the trees :/