Explicit

xMiner - Mine anywhere with maximal xp rates, superb execution and custom banking

Explicit   

x_Miner.png

GET IT NOW

horz-line.png

Features

• Mine anywhere in the game
  • Custom bank pathing allows you to create your own unique path
  • Mine 1 drop 1 option (M1D1)
  • Mouse key dropping
  • Shift dropping (when enabled for your player)
  • Dragon pickaxe special
  • Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) decision making
  • Flawless execution
  • State of the art antipattern to keep your account safe

Instructions

aWAfP4Q.png

1. All of my scripts must be run in fixed mode
  2. Start the script while logged into the game
  3. If banking remember to choose a bank path (if power chopping ensure one is not selected)
  4. Bank paths should be made to the bank from your training location
  5. Ensure your player is at the place you'd like to mine
  6. Fill out the simplified settings screen
  7. With input set to disabled click all of the rocks you'd like to mine and ensure they are highlighted
  8. Click the "Start" button

Settings

7dcb1534aec3505703c139d9d8382236.png

Path Creator

36f76051af0fef2b88ddc809e4c7fdfa.png

To create a path:

1. Open the path creator
  2. Ensure you are at your desired training location
  3. Click "Start Recording"
  4. Navigate to the bank you'd like to use and click "Stop Recording" once you arrive at the bank
  5. Click "Save Path" to name and store it for later use

For select individuals who's bot "forgets" saved paths after a few runs this is due to your operating system clearing out the temp directory where Powerbot allows us developers to store local files and you will have to manually change your computer settings. I have made numerous requests to the Powerbot developers to give us a persistent storage area however they continue to refuse with no valid explanation for their decision. You can see my original request (which was denied) here. If this is something you'd like to see implemented (a persistent storage location) please create a request here and hopefully the developers will listen. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Screenshots

c65575be017b840ebe77f2035f64f42c.png

c3a1469048defa0cb9470bb340822444.png

For more...

94122784c2af5401a828a7a78e25ebaf.png

Update Log

v1.0.0
    - Initial release

v1.1.0
    - Updated from a power miner to a full all in one miner with banking support
    - Support for the Dragon pickaxe special attack to boost your Mining level

v1.1.1
    - Reworked settings to allow users to click the rocks they'd like to mine instead of a set tile radius
Edited by Explicit

Nice script, works well and flawlessly from what i've seen so far, however in the picture it says you're getting 34k xp/hr at 49 mining and i'm 68 mining getting only 22k/hr at the same spot. Am I doing something wrong?

Explicit   

Nice script, works well and flawlessly from what i've seen so far, however in the picture it says you're getting 34k xp/hr at 49 mining and i'm 68 mining getting only 22k/hr at the same spot. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm using a rune pickaxe with mouse key dropping.

toastboy   

ive got it downloaded and ready but i dont know how to set up the tile radius thing, i put the number 10 to see what would happen but it just doesnt work,

Explicit   

ive got it downloaded and ready but i dont know how to set up the tile radius thing, i put the number 10 to see what would happen but it just doesnt work,

Follow the instructions. If nothing is getting highlighted let me know what location you're at.

Edited by Explicit

Is there a way to make the pointer move faster? 

The M1D1 is really slow, to the point where it's not actually M1D1.

If there is not a way to make the pointer move faster, can you fix that please?

Explicit   

Is there a way to make the pointer move faster? 

The M1D1 is really slow, to the point where it's not actually M1D1.

If there is not a way to make the pointer move faster, can you fix that please?

There is currently no way to increase pointer speed. Just use mouse key dropping.

danb1215   

It's been working perfectly for me for the last week at Varrock east.  This afternoon I noticed my exp/hour was down from around 17k to 4k.  I just restarted the client and script and now it doesn't work.  Doesn't highlight the rocks and more and when I click start the little status window doesnt come up either.  The only way I know it's running is it's still (right) clicking on things.  Doesn't drop, doesnt mine.  No flaws for the last week before this.

Edit:  After a few restarts it looks like it's working and back to normal speed.

Edited by danb1215

Explicit   

script freezes when i ajust tile radius?

Old School RuneScape has been updated meaning RSBot needs to be as well. Please wait on an update by the developers.

Explicit   

Updated to v1.1.1:

• Reworked settings to allow users to click the rocks they'd like to mine instead of a set tile radius

As always give the server 15-30 minutes to rebuild the script.