tbhizzle

[OS] Honest Runecrafter

tbhizzle   

Hey. This only works for air, earth, fire, and body runes for now. I might be adding more locations, if I can get an account with access to the P2P locations.

I look forward to any and all feedback

Download here

Edited by tbhizzle

tbhizzle   

Can't wait to test this out.

I really needed a runecrafter thank you so much my man will be testing soon.

Let me know what kind of improvements I can make

tbhizzle   

I tried earth runecrafting works fine. gratz on relaese. I was wondering if you could implement fire runecrafting because of faster xp.

thank you for release!! do you plan on adding fire and nature runes soon? and the usage of pouches

Thanks guys. I am working to add the rest of the F2P runes  very soon. Body is done, and Fire will follow shortly. I cant add nature until i get a P2P account going. If anyone wants to lend me their account in order to make it that would be a huge help, otherwise it will take awhile until i can bot until i get a membership

EDIT: i got the last of the F2P runes. Now i just have to grind for a bond

Edited by tbhizzle

tbhizzle   

how long before you'll be able to access Abyss? Can you get the info from the old Runecrafting scripts? i just need an abyss bot that i can run nature runs with :/

The fastest way would be for you to lend me your account

tbhizzle   

Yea but thats also the fastest way of getting fucked over by people i don't know on the internet :/

I wouldnt risk my reputation here to screw you over. But I understand.

tbhizzle   

I recently changed how walking works. I'll fix this later today

EDIT: I fixed walking. All the altars should work. I'll test for myself later, but in theory everything is fixed

Edited by tbhizzle

tbhizzle   

2qcia7m.png

This was doing Earths. Flawless, though there could be a speed improvement when it comes to clicking/entering the altar.

Thanks for this I've needed RC levels for ages now.

I'll see if i can improve the time, and maybe make the paint a little more pretty too!

Eventually went on to do Body runes at 28 RC; got all the way to 43 and got banned. But, I had one other ban offence too. So I'm not blaming this.

Made a new account and I'll be running it again once I have enough to get the ess for 44 again :p, but it did run for 4 hours flawlessly.

tbhizzle   

When it starts running it goes into bank and stops the script. whats wrong?

It probably thinks that you are you of essence. Are you sure you have essense in there?

Eventually went on to do Body runes at 28 RC; got all the way to 43 and got banned. But, I had one other ban offence too. So I'm not blaming this.

Made a new account and I'll be running it again once I have enough to get the ess for 44 again :p, but it did run for 4 hours flawlessly.

Is there anything that you think i could add to reduce bans?