xCooker - Advanced cooker with task queuing

Explicit   
x_Cooker.png

horz-line.png

Features
  • All items that can be cooked on a fire/range are supported
  • Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) decision making
  • Task queuing for automatic switching to your next desired cooking item
  • Currently only works at the Rogues Den, Nardah and the Hosidius house kitchen

Instructions
Please be aware that this script will not handle obstacles (including ladders or stairs) to get from the bank to your cooking utility. You must be cooking in a place where the bank and cooking utility are accessible by just walking without any extra interactions (such as Rogues Den, Nardah, fires people make by the Grand Exchange, etc.).

aWAfP4Q.png
  • All of my scripts must be run in fixed mode
  • Start the script while logged into the game
  • Ensure you are next to a bank and supported cooking utility
  • Fill out the simplified settings screen
  • Click the "Start" button

Settings
79ffe705d963cbbbc0c28bff88ebf9df.png

Screenshots
d3038ae0fa152b706693c586c1e2f93f.png

7b3dbeab34a79870afab63737a660e42.png

For more...
892c04cdbcd0e937611fa9a272e7fdab.png

8d42440caf7586baa2304deace3e2b6c.png

Update Log
v1.0.0
    - Initial release
Edited by Explicit

Explicit   

Any feedback on this script?

I used it myself for levels 1 through 60 in a day. It also get's a decent amount of runs per day without any posts on the thread which usually means the script is functioning perfectly.

Explicit   

I tried to get it off of the sdn and it isn't showing up on my scripts... Am I doing something wrong?

Restart the bot and ensure you added it on the scripts panel.

Fox   

I have three RS3 scripts available.

Don't ever respond to him.  He's honestly the most retarded person that has been given birth. 

Explicit   

ohhh. Could my problem be that i am trying to run this script in rs3?

Yes, this script is only for Old School.

Don't ever respond to him.  He's honestly the most retarded person that has been given birth. 

He's not to bad :p

Explicit   

Script currently just shuts off as soon as it withdraws food from bank at rogues den. 

Restart your computer and try again. Also, it will shut off if you have no more supplies and it's the last item in your cooking queue.

Elderly   

Restart your computer and try again. Also, it will shut off if you have no more supplies and it's the last item in your cooking queue.

I will restart my computer and try again. I just started up the script, have a few k of each fish in the queue. I'll let you know if it persists still. 

Edited by Elderly

Explicit   

I will restart my computer and try again. I just started up the script, have a few k of each fish in the queue. I'll let you know if it persists still. 

Hmm I just tried it and it's crashing on me as well. I'll look into it right now.

UPDATE: Run the script in about 20 - 30 minutes (after the server rebuilds it) and it should be functioning again.

Edited by Explicit

Elderly   

Hmm I just tried it and it's crashing on me as well. I'll look into it right now.

UPDATE: Run the script in about 20 - 30 minutes (after the server rebuilds it) and it should be functioning again.

Perfect, thank you!