Reminisce_

[OS] SAuto Fighter [Universal Banking | All Foods | Looting | Potions | Profiles | Fast Attacking]

Script Feedback  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What are your opinions on the script?

• Works great, I have no complaints!
    • Works great but, a few things can be changed... (Please explain below)
    • Scripts runs relatively slow. (Please explain below)
    • Setting up the script is very difficult! (Please explain below) (All instructions are in the main thread)
    • The paint could be more informative. (Please explain below)
    • One or more of the listed features are not working for me! (Please explain below)
    • ... would be a nice additon to the script! (Please explain below)
    • The script has one or more bugs. (Please explain below)
    • None of the above. (Please explain below)

Looting is not working for me, at all. I have tried selecting prioritize over combat, or not. I have tried with a number of items all spelled how they are in game. And have reloaded it a few times. Nada, the items are just ignored on the ground. Anyone else have this issue?

Literally the best script out of all imo! Everything is perfect using it in NMZ atm only struggle i have is it doesnt drink my Overloads. Tried different Intervalls nothing seems to work for them. Any suggestions why?

Swarthy   

Hey the timers for potions don't seem to work...

Drinking a prayer potion with a timer of 1:38 has the same effect of drinking it with a timer of 1:58.

It only changes from 2:00 on.

4th day of botting on Deadman mode w345 i got banned permanently. I think this script needs a new antiban feature since my main got banned a few months ago using this script on dmm too  

i was botting like 14hours a day in stronghold of security though so I think my training spot may have been super bait in terms of getting caught plus it got banned around 2am when there was only like literally 40-60 people on the world at the time. Still a great bot but would be cool if i had to worry less about getting perm banned. gnna make another dmm acc today and try it out in a new less bait spot 

1 hour ago, N0liferrr420 said:

4th day of botting on Deadman mode w345 i got banned permanently. I think this script needs a new antiban feature since my main got banned a few months ago using this script on dmm too  

i was botting like 14hours a day in stronghold of security though so I think my training spot may have been super bait in terms of getting caught plus it got banned around 2am when there was only like literally 40-60 people on the world at the time. Still a great bot but would be cool if i had to worry less about getting perm banned. gnna make another dmm acc today and try it out in a new less bait spot 

Thanks for the feedback but, in general I’d be very careful with the times you bot at especially if it’s not even during a time you don’t actually play in. Also from what I’ve heard dmm botting results in more bans than not. Anti bans will be adding them back in, fixed some issues with looting as well so I will be pushing those updates today.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:30 PM, Legitplus said:

Looting is not working for me, at all. I have tried selecting prioritize over combat, or not. I have tried with a number of items all spelled how they are in game. And have reloaded it a few times. Nada, the items are just ignored on the ground. Anyone else have this issue?

On 2/5/2019 at 1:02 AM, jorrdan said:

Stops when levelled up dialog appears when safespotting

On 2/7/2019 at 6:59 PM, Diamantstein said:

Literally the best script out of all imo! Everything is perfect using it in NMZ atm only struggle i have is it doesnt drink my Overloads. Tried different Intervalls nothing seems to work for them. Any suggestions why?

Thanks for the feedback. For some reason I wasn’t getting notified about comments to this thread for some reason so I never saw these comments as I check the forums at least once a day specifically the osrs scripts section. Today looting will be patched, potion drinking will be fixed and anti bans will be an optional addition as well. In regards to nmz I wouldn’t recommend doing it with the script and instead use a free nmz script. I have a private nmz script of mine but I don’t plan on releasing it to avoid pattern detection for it. But, I’ll look into the overload issue.

Yeah ive been using this script since 2015 and since I only have been playing dmm for like 2years I noticed its alot easier to get banned on dmm with this script than on rs3 or even normal os servers. I think it was my fault cuz i ran it for like 13-15 hours on the first level of stronghold of security and I had a bad feeling about running it while i was sleeping but I did it anyway lmao. I made another dmm account and im gnna try and max it with this script again but Im going to be much more careful in my hours of botting it and where I bot it. I maxed a dmm acc last year with this script but it got banned cuz i got sloppy and started running this script way longer than i should have. my most recent acc i got 80 attack 80 def and 80 str on dmm w345 in like 3 and a half days with this script so im just gnna take more breaks this time using it and make it look less suspicious. Im also pretty sure some pleb reported it after I killed him so i think thats also why it got banned last night. Anyway great script! I think it was my user error with it that was my demize with it. 

Hiya, been using this script for ages and love it! but I've just noticed it won't drink any antidote ++ when added in the potions tab? Great other than that

luuuuke   

I've been running this bot for a few days but after a couple hours it gets stuck in a loop where it's trying to turn on run energy.  So it stops attacking and just keeps clicking on the run energy.  Even if I have it set to take breaks, it'll log out, take the break. And then when it comes back in continue clicking on the run energy.  But for the first few hours it runs perfectly.

this script is so broken.... Eats all the food in your inventory even when correct settings are applied. Then sits there idle repeating "starting antibans".

Trash script