Reminisce_

[OS] SAuto Fighter [Universal Banking | All Foods | Looting | Potions | Profiles | Fast Attacking]

Script Feedback  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What are your opinions on the script?

• Works great, I have no complaints!
    • Works great but, a few things can be changed... (Please explain below)
    • Scripts runs relatively slow. (Please explain below)
    • Setting up the script is very difficult! (Please explain below) (All instructions are in the main thread)
    • The paint could be more informative. (Please explain below)
    • One or more of the listed features are not working for me! (Please explain below)
    • ... would be a nice additon to the script! (Please explain below)
    • The script has one or more bugs. (Please explain below)
    • None of the above. (Please explain below)

I have to say, I've only used your bot once, and while it was working, it was doing very great, in comparison to other auto fighter bots, as it was quick to find another target without delay. However, while using your bot, and again im not sure if its correlated to the fact you dont have anti-ban on your script, i was indeed banned for a day for botting.

Overall the script is good, but definitely get that anti ban added asap. :biggrin:

I have to say, I've only used your bot once, and while it was working, it was doing very great, in comparison to other auto fighter bots, as it was quick to find another target without delay. However, while using your bot, and again im not sure if its correlated to the fact you dont have anti-ban on your script, i was indeed banned for a day for botting.

Overall the script is good, but definitely get that anti ban added asap. :biggrin:

Thanks for the positive feedback! If you can, may you please tell me some anti-ban methods to created/add? Thanks in advanced.

Thanks for the positive feedback! If you can, may you please tell me some anti-ban methods to created/add? Thanks in advanced.

Personally im not familiar with how scripts are made, but if you could get someone like Kona, or Chris to help, this will be the best thing to hit OS scripts in my opinion. Kona was the previous only os script for auto fighter but i believe he may have stopped supporting it, not entirely sure. I know a few people where fairly discouraging with their comments, so i wouldnt blame him for being annoyed and maybe a bit unappreciated it. Keep up the good work and i hope one of those two guys can help ya with that anti ban features. Oh and maybe ask Famous, you two both just released fairly similar scripts, however hers wouldnt run for me but she has in the description anti ban, so maybe you two could collaborate a script together. 

Personally im not familiar with how scripts are made, but if you could get someone like Kona, or Chris to help, this will be the best thing to hit OS scripts in my opinion. Kona was the previous only os script for auto fighter but i believe he may have stopped supporting it, not entirely sure. I know a few people where fairly discouraging with their comments, so i wouldnt blame him for being annoyed and maybe a bit unappreciated it. Keep up the good work and i hope one of those two guys can help ya with that anti ban features. Oh and maybe ask Famous, you two both just released fairly similar scripts, however hers wouldnt run for me but she has in the description anti ban, so maybe you two could collaborate a script together. 

You must have misunderstood me. I meant what antipatterns do you think i should add? Like random camera movements. Random stat exp check. Random pauses. Random right clicking players. But thanks anyways, I think I'll add what I stated above.

Awesome script, still doesn't pick up and bury bones though

Acutally I havn't tried adding it to item list if thats what your supposed to do

Edited by liamspies1

Awesome script, still doesn't pick up and bury bones though

Acutally I havn't tried adding it to item list if thats what your supposed to do

Yes xD you have to add the bones to the item list first xD.

tried it for couple mins whilst reading this topic, it looks great en feels great only issue is that i dont want ban :p

Anti-patterns don't keep you from getting banned, some of them actually assist in your ban by jagex being able to tell your same behaviors and moving your camera and stopping for a bit won't help, but I'm going to add them tomorrow as I have 3 tests tomorrow I need to prepare for.

So in deadmeme mode, if you get attacked by another player, the script doesn't focus the attacker. it keeps going for monsters 

So basically you wan't the script to attack monsters if the player is in combat with a player?

Overall great script I must say, but I did notice this small issue though

After killing a target, if you were to level up your skill (eg attack, strength, defence, hp, mage or range), the script just stays there without doing anything at the levelling up message. This can be rectified if you were to click manually on the chatbox (the "click here to continue" button).

So is it possible to do something about this? Overall still a great script and thanks! 

Edited by random9003

Overall great script I must say, but I did notice this small issue though

After killing a target, if you were to level up your skill (eg attack, strength, defence, hp, mage or range), the script just stays there without doing anything at the levelling up message. This can be rectified if you were to click manually on the chatbox (the "click here to continue" button).

So is it possible to do something about this? Overall still a great script and thanks! 

Thanks for the positive feedback! I will make this my top priority, I'll fix this issue tomorrow as I'am currently busy. 

Hound   

So basically you wan't the script to attack monsters if the player is in combat with a player?

No kek, would be nice if it doesn't keep searching for things to kill if its underattack from somthing else

rildos   

Yea good job on this script, i appreciate it, we'll see if I get banned or not. But yes when you achieve a new level your script will stop dead in it's track and make no attempt to pick a new target. If this was fixed, I'd even consider buying it?

Mookyman   

Hey [member=Seth_], will you be supporting range training, including being able to set a safe spot tile?

• Just needs to run back to this tile after attacking monster to avoid damage.
  • Also be able to attack monsters no 'reachable' by walking if they are behind a fence etc.

<p>

Hey [member=Seth_], will you be supporting range training, including being able to set a safe spot tile?

• Just needs to run back to this tile after attacking monster to avoid damage.
  • Also be able to attack monsters no 'reachable' by walking if they are behind a fence etc.
Yes I will be adding those features for ranging today or tomorrow.

No kek, would be nice if it doesn't keep searching for things to kill if its underattack from somthing else

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Sorry :(

(On my phone can't seem to multi quote)

Yea good job on this script, i appreciate it, we'll see if I get banned or not. But yes when you achieve a new level your script will stop dead in it's track and make no attempt to pick a new target. If this was fixed, I'd even consider buying it?

Thanks for the positive feedback! I will be fixing this issue today. Edited by Seth_

Hound   

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Sorry :(

If you're killing a "Monster", aka In "Attacking" and you, the botter, gets hit by another player. You, the botter doesn't attack the other player, the script keeps going for "Monsters" and ignores the other player

I'm suggesting, that the script should stop searching for "monsters" if the botter is "Already under attack" 

Hey Seth, I noticed you asked for a few anti-ban features, I thought these may help.
- Right click players
- Camera movement to focus on the next target 
- Fast looting, as soon as one npc dies, attack the next one THEN loot (as that's what a normal player is more likely to do, especially in a more crowded area)
- Be ready to attack your next target straightaway after the first one is dead
- Check the exp to level for that specific stat you're training
- Toggle run energy on once it's 100 if it was drained to 0 before so you aren't always walking to your target
- Add potions to the script, so take a sip from each desired pot and then resip at x level of strength/attack/defence with a slight 1 or 2 lvls delays at times so it's not obvious and botlike to ALWAYS resip at that specific level.

Please don't add right-click on all current players in that location, as it will constantly right click on the players that are there every now and then, which is not human-like, unless it only right clicks on that one player ONCE and then does it to the newer players that then come into the area.

Elderly   

Just ran this for 2 hours on a low level while ranging. Worked great!! Couple suggestions; since I was training range I had it picking up my arrows, everytime it would eat it would then start to pick up arrows instead of continuing to fight (possibly pick up arrows after combat). Also could you possibly show how much exp you are getting in certain skills rather than just a total so I know how much range vs HP exp I am getting. 

Can't wait for banking to be supporting so I can work on pures and be able to bank for more food!

Great work, can't wait to see what else comes out for this fighter!

If you're killing a "Monster", aka In "Attacking" and you, the botter, gets hit by another player. You, the botter doesn't attack the other player, the script keeps going for "Monsters" and ignores the other player

I'm suggesting, that the script should stop searching for "monsters" if the botter is "Already under attack" 

Alright thanks for the suggestion, I will add an option for this in either the next or next next update.

Alright thanks for the suggestion, I will add an option for this in either the next or next next update.

Hey Seth, I noticed you asked for a few anti-ban features, I thought these may help.
- Right click players
- Fast looting, as soon as one npc dies, attack the next one THEN loot (as that's what a normal player is more likely to do, especially in a more crowded area)
- Toggle run energy on once it's 100 if it was drained to 0 before so you aren't always walking to your target
- Add potions to the script, so take a sip from each desired pot and then resip at x level of strength/attack/defence with a slight 1 or 2 lvls delays at times so it's not obvious and botlike to ALWAYS resip at that specific level.

Please don't add right-click on all current players in that location, as it will constantly right click on the players that are there every now and then, which is not human-like, unless it only right clicks on that one player ONCE and then does it to the newer players that then come into the area.

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'am currently working on anti-ban and will add potion support in the future.

- Right click players

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'am currently working on anti-ban and will add potion support in the future.

Just ran this for 2 hours on a low level while ranging. Worked great!! Couple suggestions; since I was training range I had it picking up my arrows, everytime it would eat it would then start to pick up arrows instead of continuing to fight (possibly pick up arrows after combat). Also could you possibly show how much exp you are getting in certain skills rather than just a total so I know how much range vs HP exp I am getting. 

Can't wait for banking to be supporting so I can work on pures and be able to bank for more food!

Great work, can't wait to see what else comes out for this fighter!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'am going to be working on ranging support once I finish adding an anti-pattern system.

Pushed version 0.2

• Added XP-PH for certain skills in the paint
  • Added 5 different anti-bans methods (Anti-Patterns)

Updates:

• Trying to get some gp on osrs to train ranged to start working on range support for the script
Edited by Seth_