Coma

[VIP] Auto Tortoises

Coma   

Fights and kills Tortoises in Gnome Stronghold.

Instructions

• Start in Gnome Stronghold

Requirements

• No requirements, but a strong Air spell (tortoises are weak to Air) is recommended.

Screenshots

• 9oRPE5B.png

How to Get

• This script is available on the SDN.

forgot to take a picture but ran it for 45 minutes... ran great just wasnt quite enough money per hour for me to use... I got about 150k an hr with it. I might have had bad luck also though.

Thanks for the script!

Coma   

forgot to take a picture but ran it for 45 minutes... ran great just wasnt quite enough money per hour for me to use... I got about 150k an hr with it. I might have had bad luck also though.

Thanks for the script!

The profit in the paint isn't always accurate. It's a client issue that breaks background threads. Check your bank: I can guarantee you'll have a lot more than 10 shells there.

i didn't run it probably long enough to get an accurate amount but i only got 4 shells in around 30 minutes xD

but after i level up i might go give it another shot... and my magic level is 79 and def is 65 so might be lower than your test also

Coma   

i didn't run it probably long enough to get an accurate amount but i only got 4 shells in around 30 minutes xD

but after i level up i might go give it another shot... and my magic level is 79 and def is 65 so might be lower than your test also

How many kills/hr are you getting?

Coma   

Can you use melee? or just magic?

You can use melee, but it'll slow you down since they have pretty good defense.

when i get low hp my char just stands their. i have tried having food in my inv to it didnt use it, and when it logs me out and back in it atcks one and stops till it logs me in and out. i have legacy combat enabled. turned eoc on but it didnt do anything

Edited by wingzerox5

Coma   

when i get low hp my char just stands their. i have tried having food in my inv to it didnt use it, and when it logs me out and back in it atcks one and stops till it logs me in and out. i have legacy combat enabled. turned eoc on but it didnt do anything

I didn't add eating because they don't do much damage. So if you're falling below 30% health, then you should probably train your defense.

It loots and eats the worm battas, though.

I am also having a problem with health (all my stats are high 50's). I found that when my adrenaline was full I could pause the script, use regenerate then resume it and I was fine - could you put this into it?

WaLo   

Why its banking food, i have more food than shells banked, please take this off, but thx for script, working great !

Should add a food option, I thought it had it. Had the sharks in my invent and then it went to the bank when it got the to the first shark haha.. 

other than that its a good script though so far i havent had any problem. 

edit: i am also running it in Legacy mode and having no problem, I was just reading someone was having problem with the RS3/Utility bar. 

Edited by Anthony420

On 2015/10/28 at 4:18 AM, Coma said:

在Gnome堡垒战斗和杀死龟。

说明

• 从Gnome堡垒开始

要求

• 没有要求,但是强烈的空气法术(乌龟对于空气很弱)。

截图

• 9oRPE5B.png

如何获得

Good script, if it can pick up other valuable things, the profit will be higher, such as packaged cabbage and so on