Coma

Auto Bone Burier | Buries Bones

Coma   

Pretty self-explanatory. Withdraws bones from the bank and buries them for Prayer XP.

• Supports bones, big bones, dragon bones, and frost dragon bones.
  • Supports bank presets.
  • Supports burying from the combat bar.
  • Buries ~4500 bones/hr

For best results, set up Preset 1 with 28 bones and have the bones on your combat bar.

It's on the SDN.

FcO9jpy.png

Coma   

You really only need to support f2p accessible bones, as they're the only ones that need something like this.

I had a Bones enum from Cremation script.

This sometimes gets stuck, and only gets resolved if you turn the camera at an angle where the bank is fully visible. Other than that, this is amazing and really fast.

g293   

Maybe edit it so it doesn't right click and just buries in one click? Also when I pause it keeps going.

Edited by g293

Coma   
49 minutes ago, g293 said:

Maybe edit it so it doesn't right click and just buries in one click? Also when I pause it keeps going.

the client handles interactions. You can put the bones on your action bar.

It keeps going when you pause because it runs a loop to bury all of the bones in your inventory.

ameerjn   

I liked this script better than the prayer script, this one is lil bit slower which is actually better because the mouse speed on the other sscript is really suspecious and can get you flagged really fast, this one on the other hand is slower and more realistic 
it sometimes stuck and all you need to do is rotate the screen and will continue working 

Coma   
10 minutes ago, ameerjn said:

I liked this script better than the prayer script, this one is lil bit slower which is actually better because the mouse speed on the other sscript is really suspecious and can get you flagged really fast, this one on the other hand is slower and more realistic 
it sometimes stuck and all you need to do is rotate the screen and will continue working 

put the bones on your action bar to make it quicker.

Zoom out so you can see the banker and it shouldn't get stuck.