tbhizzle

[OS] Honest Smelter(and crafter)

tbhizzle   

This script uses the Al Kharid or Edgeville furnace to smelt ores into ingots and gold bars into jewelry. It is really easy to add more options for anything that can be furnace, so im open to suggestions. I will be adding the rest of the jewelry shortly.

Start the script  in Al Kharid or Edgeville near the bank or furnace, and make sure you have the right materials for what you want to make.

Features:

Locations: Edgeville and Al Kharid and Falador

Supports all Bars.

Crafts all the base gold jewelry

Crafts Cannon balls

Set-Up Remembers Last Configuration!

Script stops when out of materials

Crafts some jewelry(f2p jewels)

I will be adding:

More Descriptive paint(Experience gained, items made)

More Jewelry(smelting with jewels):

Tell me which ones you guys want an ill add it.

otherwise im looking for a way to add all of them easily

Add Save Settins to Gui Script now remebers last configuration

More bars ADDED

Edgeville bank

Detect level up(probably via experience gain)

This will also include an xp/hr paint thing

Cannonballs work! Rejoice

I made a rather large change, let me know if it breaks stuff, i will immediately go back to old version if it does

Download here

Edited by tbhizzle

Mookyman   

This script uses the Al Kharid furnace to smelt ores into ingots and gold bars into jewelry. At the moment there are few options, but it is really easy to add anything that can be made at a furnace. I will be adding the rest of the bars and jewelry shortly.

Start the script  in Al Kharid near the bank or furnace, and make sure you have the right materials for what you want to make.

I will be adding:

More bars

More Jewelry

Cannonballs(Need an account, or proper ids via teamviewer)

I have all the IDs for cannonballs, pm me.

kwoohoo   

Thank you for the script :)

For the gold ammys though, the script tends to click a lot on the amulets then the furnace... does anyone else experience this? For every 3 amulets made or so it happens :S

tbhizzle   

Looks promising, 

can't wait til there's more bars than just bronze:).

This should be easy to add. Ill let you know when i get them in

For the gold ammys though, the script tends to click a lot on the amulets then the furnace... does anyone else experience this? For every 3 amulets made or so it happens :S

I'll look into this. I didnt get a chance to test too much with the gold ammy s because of my small cash stack

i tried the cannon balls script and it just keeps spamming deposit items in the bank

Cannon balls are not yet supported. I'll let you know when you can try testing again

Looks promising, 

can't wait til there's more bars than just bronze:).

This should be easy to add. Ill let you know when i get them in

I'll look into this. I didnt get a chance to test too much with the gold ammy s because of my small cash stack

i tried the cannon balls script and it just keeps spamming deposit items in the bank

Cannon balls are not yet supported. I'll let you know when you can try testing again

getff   

I also have the above problem with amulets.

Also, when it goes back to the bank it doesnt deposit then, just attempts to withdraw more gold bars.

Otherwise looks good!

tbhizzle   

I also have the above problem with amulets.

Also, when it goes back to the bank it doesnt deposit then, just attempts to withdraw more gold bars.

Otherwise looks good!

I'll fix the banking issue right now, ill have to look a little closer at the multiple clicking issue. A short video or gif of the issue would be helpful too.

EDIT: i think it was a matter of wrong IDs for the gold amultets. I updated the ids and both problems should be fixed now. I forgot about how they are gold amulet (u) when they come out

I just updated so you can try again

Edited by tbhizzle

tbhizzle   

Hi tbhizzle, works well now, both for bars and for ammys - only issue that it gets stuck upon levelling. Otherwise good script! :)

i noticed that in my testing, I have an idea to solve this. I'll let you know when i fix it

blimz   

it works sort of with cannonballs, but it clicks on the furnace way way way before every inventory is done. like 5 times each inventory. but hey it still works:)

tbhizzle   

it works sort of with cannonballs, but it clicks on the furnace way way way before every inventory is done. like 5 times each inventory. but hey it still works:)

I'll look into this. The problem is that it doesnt know that it is currently smelting. I am looking to impliment something that checks to see if the player is consistently gaining experience. Right now im checking for inventory count, but cannon balls always stays at 1 because they stack... or at least that is what i think is happening. If you could make a gif of the issue that would be a big help and get rid of the bug
http://gifrecorder.com/help/help.htm?http://gifrecorder.com/help/gif_screen_recorder.htm

tbhizzle   

Yo, you up for putting Neitiznot on your to-do list? 

this is just another location, right? get me some IDs and ill put it in.

Tile near bank:
Tile near Furnace:
Furnace GameObject Id:
Banker booth id/ Banker ID. I would prefer bank booth if available