Artificial

[PREMIUM] ACrafting - Complete Crafting script. Supports all items, Inventory presets and Harp playing.

WbZaI9J.png

Complete crafting script, supporting virtually every item in the game.

Featuring an item queue, users are able to create their own path to skill mastery!

The script supports Inventory Presets and contains advanced antipatterns to provide fast and as safe as possible leveling.

Get the script on the Store.

Armour

• Leather, Hardleather, Carapace,  Spidersilk, Batwing, Imphide, Snakeskin, Yak-hide, all Dhide colors

Tanning

• Leather, Hard Leather, Snakeskin, Green Dragon Leather, Blue Dragon Leather, Red Dragon Leather, Black Dragon Leather, Royal Dragon Leather

Glass

• Beer glass, Candle lantern, Oil lamp(empty), Vial, Fishbowl, Unpowered orb, Lantern lens, Empty light orb, Molten glass (furnace only)

Battlestaves

• Air, Earth, Water, Fire

Jewellery

• Silver: Unstrung symbol, Unstrung emblem, Silver sickle, Silver bolts, Tiara
  • Gold: Ring, Necklace, Bracelet, Amulet
  • Gem: Opal, Jade, Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, Dragonstone, Onyx

Gem Cutting

• Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, Dragonstone, Onyx

Pottery

• Forms and fires pottery in one run
  • Pot, Pie dish, Bowl, Plant pot, Pot lid, Cooking urns, Mining urns, Smelting urns, Prayer urns, Woodcutting urns, Fishing urns

Spinning

• Ball of wool, Bow string, Magic string, Rope

Other

• Plays Harmonium Harp at Ithell clan in Prifddinas for free crafting experience and Harmonic dust
  • Protean Hides
  • Portable Crafter support (Option to deploy them when none available)

Supported Banks

• Pottery: Prifddinas, Barbarian Village, Varrock East, Burthorpe, Draynor Village
  • Spinning: Seers' Village, Lumbridge castle, Barbarian Village
  • Jewellery / Molten glass: Edgeville, Lumbridge, Burthorpe, Al'Kharid, Port Phasmatys, Falador
  • Tanning: Burthorpe, Al'Kharid, Prifddinas
  • Other: Any bank

Progress reports

On 5/17/2016 at 1:21 AM, trevahgotcha said:

THANK YOU for 99 crafting. =]. Bought your smither/crafter/slayer. Hope to have 99 slay/smith by sunday!

nigR8U4.pngb7uIbff.pngyS9WEQ5.pngwa9bmWo.pngTfb785l.png

rPW3eqq.pngWOTbM2s.pngDd9Mwhm.png1Rkae65.png

N0rUASy.pngKOrAyZ0.png

Edited by Artificial

going to check it out soon will update you on progress :)

EDIT: the script goes very slow and only takes out 9 G'hides instead of a full inventory. after it crafted the 3 G'hide bodies it went back into the bank and stopped. 

Also would be awesome if it could support presets :)

Edited by HunBunXXX

slicemax   

EDIT: the script goes very slow and only takes out 9 G'hides instead of a full inventory. after it crafted the 3 G'hide bodies it went back into the bank and stopped. 

same. It's shit. 44k/h so i decided to do it by hand. got 44k in 11min....

I'll check it out. I'm not really sure how much I can speed up banking, because the client is taking quite some time to parse all items in bank.

I'm testing presets as we speak and it shouldn't be that long until they are added.

please make a harp feature! :)

It's a planned fetature and will be added soon.

same. It's shit. 44k/h so i decided to do it by hand. got 44k in 11min....

I'll make it faster with next updates.

UPDATE

- Added Prifddinas harp playing.

- Performance update.

Not working :/

Whats not working?

A lot better :) But the withdrawing and depositing takes forever, otherwise awesome!

It works faster if you have less items in bank. I'll think of something to make it faster.

mrm1899   

The script won't make air battlestaves. As soon as it withdraws the orbs and staffs it closes. If I start with them in my inventory then it closes immediately.

Edited by mrm1899

UPDATE

- Added Pottery.

- Added Spinning.

- Added Jewellery.

Next up are inventory presets. It takes a little more time than expected and it will be added in the following days.

Coma   

Next up are inventory presets. It takes a little more time than expected and it will be added in the following days.

You could just put a disclaimer telling the user to have their presets already configured.

You could just put a disclaimer telling the user to have their presets already configured.

It would not be really practical if the user is making more than 1 type of item because the script wouldn't know which preset to use then.

Chris   

It would not be really practical if the user is making more than 1 type of item because the script wouldn't know which preset to use then.

If you're using a queue system like [member=nex] then what he's done is let the user input the banking method for each item (eg. make clean 1000 herbs using preset 1, make 1000 str potions with regular banking, etc)

If you're using a queue system like [member=nex] then what he's done is let the user input the banking method for each item (eg. make clean 1000 herbs using preset 1, make 1000 str potions with regular banking, etc)

That's one option. If I don't finish presets until tomorrow I'll add this.

The script would be MUCH better if it tuned the harp any time before 50%, preferably varying so it acts as an anti-ban. Good idea, needs improvement.

Edited by JurgenKlopp

foxylion   

Doesn't seem to work. As soon as i click the script to start, it tells me it's done and stops.

ediit:

fiddled around, best i can get it to do, is when making dhide bodies, it deposits my needles, doesn't withdraw any d'hide, spazs. then says all the tasks are complete....

Edited by foxylion

UPDATE

- Added Inventory presets support.

- Updated Prifddinas harp playing. It will now tune randomly somewhere near 50% out of tune.

The script would be MUCH better if it tuned the harp any time before 50%, preferably varying so it acts as an anti-ban. Good idea, needs improvement.

Thanks for suggestion, I've updated it.

Doesn't seem to work. As soon as i click the script to start, it tells me it's done and stops.

ediit:

fiddled around, best i can get it to do, is when making dhide bodies, it deposits my needles, doesn't withdraw any d'hide, spazs. then says all the tasks are complete....

Add needle to toolbelt.