Physic

ΦDivination

Physic   

Get it now on the SDN!

Essential Features

• Collects normal and elder chronicles and knows when you have the maximum amount
  • Harvests memories and energy from ALL types of wisps and springs at any location
  • Prioritizes enriched springs and wisps
  • Converts memories and energy to any of the three options in the rifts plus a custom option described below

The Cherries on Top

• Cost: Free
  • Option that allows you to use energy with only enriched memories for maximal experience!
  • Allows you to choose between conversion options even while the script is running
  • Failsafes in place to keep the script running as long as it can
  • Custom antipattern methods
  • Great looking paint!

HfLzTRZ.png

Instructions:

You should turn off any non-default animations you may have gotten from the Solomon Store that have to do with Divination or walking or standing there.

rTb1mSV.gif

Updates:

• 4 Nov 2015 - Added failsafe: when wisps or rifts aren't detected, run to where they should be.
  • 21 Oct 2015 - Fix bug where when you obtain a full inventory of enriched elder memory, the script still clicks on the enriched elder wisp
  • 19 Oct 2015 - Add option to use energy only for enriched memories. Make player detect chronicle fragments not spawned from their spring. Clean up code significantly.
  • 16 Oct 2015 - Run back to rift if player is attacked by npc's. Show # of chronicles captured in paint
  • 15 Oct 2015 - Add transparent background to paint for improved readability. Detect if player has collected maximum amount of chronicles
  • 11 Oct 2015 - Add support for elder chronicles
  • 10 Oct 2015 - Initial release
Edited by Physic

gvue003   

Physic, there's a bug where you can't collect "elder" chronicles. Other than that, the script is going great!  :biggrin:

Edited by gvue003

gvue003   

Hi, that's a client bug at the moment. If you stop the script you will most likely notice the paint is still there. Physic can't fix this bug, so we'll have to wait until an RSBot version gets pushed that has this bug squashed.

Thank you  :biggrin:

looks very nice, a little annoyed i just spent 8$ yesterday for kDivination..  can i get refund if its no longer on script page?

Edited by Nick King

Physic   

Physic, there's a bug where you can't collect "elder" chronicles. Other than that, the script is going great!  :biggrin:

Alright, I'm submitting a fix now; let me know if it works because I can't access elder wisps with my character.

gvue003   

Alright, I'm submitting a fix now; let me know if it works because I can't access elder wisps with my character.

Nevermind, Physic. It works for RsBot - 7008 now.  :biggrin:

Edited by gvue003

gvue003   

Could you maybe add a (transparent) background for your paint? Some colors are unreadable in certain areas (e.g. orange in karamja jungle)

That would be nice. It's up to Physic.

By the way, the script does not have a method for handling the situation that the player already has 30 chronicle fragments. The script keeps clicking the chronicle wisp or whatever the name is and does not detect the maximum fragments has already been reached. Either stop the script (and log the player out maybe?), turn the fragments in at the div camp or do not gather those fragments anymore.

Physic   

Could you give me the text it gives in the chat box when you have the maximum amount?

By the way, the script does not have a method for handling the situation that the player already has 30 chronicle fragments. The script keeps clicking the chronicle wisp or whatever the name is and does not detect the maximum fragments has already been reached. Either stop the script (and log the player out maybe?), turn the fragments in at the div camp or do not gather those fragments anymore.

Physic   

Could you maybe add a (transparent) background for your paint? Some colors are unreadable in certain areas (e.g. orange in karamja jungle)

Done and done(I think).

Hmm... could you see if the mouse was doing anything? Is it working now?

Maybe add some System.out.println's so we can provide you with script log if something happens.