Coma

The RSBot Cookbook: Clay Softener

Coma   

I needed soft clay, nobody had a clay softener, so I made this.

Covers basic interactions/movements/widget handling.

https://gist.github.com/Strikegently/dcbe589e74951c2a11ff

Smokey_   

The SDN compiles on Java 6, so no.

Why is that? Wouldn't it be better to use a more version of java? I like the changes they've made to the api since I was away

Edited by TehWarPath

Minho   

Why is that? Wouldn't it be better to use a more version of java? I like the changes they've made to the api since I was away

Mac comes standard with Java 6, so that's why.

ctx.objects.select(15).id(FOUNTAIN).select(new Filter<GameObject>()

line 72, could you explain what the first select does and what the second select does?

Please take the parameter in consideration, too, when explaining.

Edited by Flamezors

I got that bookmarked already ;)

I know that select() populates the query with loaded entities and that you can filter it with additional calls like id(ID_OF_THING), but I do not really understand what the "15" does in te first select() and what the second select() does.

Does the second select() take the query which has all the objects with the fountain ID and then filters it further based on if the objects in the query are GameObjects? What could happen if that second select() did not take place?

Coma   

I got that bookmarked already ;)

I know that select() populates the query with loaded entities and that you can filter it with additional calls like id(ID_OF_THING), but I do not really understand what the "15" does in te first select() and what the second select() does.

Does the second select() take the query which has all the objects with the fountain ID and then filters it further based on if the objects in the query are GameObjects? What could happen if that second select() did not take place?

select() = reset the query, and populate it with the loaded entities

select(int radius) = #1, but only for entities within the specified radius (saves processing time)

select() = reset the query, and populate it with the loaded entities

select(int radius) = #1, but only for entities within the specified radius (saves processing time)

Ah, so there are multiple select() methods but with different arguments. Thanks for explaining that, I'll check the docs now.

Robert G   

You can replace this:

if (ctx.players.local().animation() != -1) {
                    last = System.currentTimeMillis();
                }

//checks if last clay softened was less than 3 seconds ago (prevents spam clicking)
                if (System.currentTimeMillis() - last < 3000) {
                    break;
                }

with

if (ctx.varpbits.varpbit(1175) > 0) {
		    break;
		}

Not sure if the setting is still 1175, so you might want to check that it's still right.

Chris   

hmmmm...after the update this script seems to just open up bank then opens up the preset menu and get hang thr pls fix it thank you excited.png

have you got the preset set up?

Chris   

I'm getting the same problem. What's the preset supposed to look like?

an inventory of clay

laolin7   

have you got the preset set up?

yes i did its a full inventory of clays. the finding water source and using clay with water is working perfectly but once all clay turns to soft clays it will jus open up the bank and the presets menu and hang there. any ideas wad i am doing wrong?

Chris   

yes i did its a full inventory of clays. the finding water source and using clay with water is working perfectly but once all clay turns to soft clays it will jus open up the bank and the presets menu and hang there. any ideas wad i am doing wrong?

if the preset menu opens it means the preset hasn't been set up