Coma

[VIP] Auto Air Orbs | Crafts Air Orbs

Coma   

Have Cosmic Runes and Unpowered Orbs in your bank, the Edgeville lodestone unlocked, and the spell on your action bar.

Supports presets.

Does not support Glories (right now).

It's on the SDN.

QQUweOF.png

skrew88   

anyone else getting you need some type of air staff equipped error ... i do have it equipped....

phh nvm found the fix... i'll share it if anyone else has the problem if you use cosmetics on your cahracter make sure you deactivate it on your weapon or else the bot thinks you're not using air staffs.

Coma   

fails to start making orbs it gets the the obelisk but just stands near the ladders

You need the spell on your combat bar.

You need the spell on your combat

ok thanks will there be support for legacy mode in the future, i don't use the combat bar and it would look a bit weird if i just changed over and back when running orbs.

great script, been using it for over 50 hours by now. just recently ive come home to see my bot run for about 12 hours, but stuck doing something random,. 

one morning i came hime from work and some how it pressed enter on my keyboard and it pressed 111111111 for god who knows how many hours. only made like 300 orbs.

Another time ran for about 9 hours made about 400 orbs and the firemaking skill was open, like when you click a skill to veiw the things you can do at certain levels. other than that and not making the orbs next to the ladder it works perfectly.

Maybe try  to make the script run faster i noticed when it clicks the trap door to open it, it takes it a second to click the ladder, 

Congrats on release! Everything looks awesome except for a few little errors, and I can't wait to see this script in full action.

Upon climbing up the ladder from near the black demon spawns, my character just sits at the top without doing anything.

Once you get a chance, it may sound picky, but please add support for different ability bars, as the event smokeygreen described will occur.

Is there a way to fix this also? The script tries to click somewhere that isn't loaded yet.

https://gyazo.com/9279cfe641d084645ba2c61ff95cc132

Thanks!

Hi ive been attempting to use this script and every run it just gets stuck at the top of the ladder and will not start crafting. is there any fix that is know for this bug?

Thanks in advance

Coma   

Hi ive been attempting to use this script and every run it just gets stuck at the top of the ladder and will not start crafting. is there any fix that is know for this bug?

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

i have it on my combat bar, i get to the obelisk i cast but it doesnt select the obelisk. i just stand there and not do anything.

Coma   

i have it on my combat bar, i get to the obelisk i cast but it doesnt select the obelisk. i just stand there and not do anything.

Restart the client.

Coma   

woke up and it said out of items, checked bank and theres still thousands of items to use???

Are you using presets?

yes, and got home today from work and both my acc got 2 day ban. so i assume that they just sat at the obleisk for hours and hours  :/ its what the script has been doing latly, just standing there by the ladder

Are you using presets?