Chris

[OS] Quick Construct

Chris   

Paying the butler is currently broken, you need a money bag for the script to work. (http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Servant's_moneybag)

Makes Oak Larders, using the demon butler, for fast construction XP.

Run in fixed mode. 
aWAfP4Q.png

Video set up guide at the bottom.

Oak larders require oak planks in your bank, the script will stop if you run out! You also need coins in your inventory as the butler often needs paying for his services. And finally, a hammer and a saw.

4dvwFV1.jpg

Video guide:
(Set up is about 10 seconds.. it shows a couple minutes of the script being ran too!)

https://youtu.be/t2MhN94OYCw

If you butler happens to wander off (very very unlikely!) the script will attempt to run to them and correct the situation.

Chris   

72-75 in 4 hours. flawless so far. great script guys thanks!

that's great to hear, hopefully the antipattern isn't causing you any issues - I was worried the butler might run off if the antipattern idle'd for a bit too long - but as long as he's nearby the script will track him down anyway

WJC   

watched it run for an hour or so. love the anti pattern. keeps it random and un botlike. just as efficient as if i was doing it myself. Keep the awesome scripts coming. would love to see a smelting script in the future

Chris   

watched it run for an hour or so. love the anti pattern. keeps it random and un botlike. just as efficient as if i was doing it myself. Keep the awesome scripts coming. would love to see a smelting script in the future

I have a smelting script but i need to add edgeville today hopefully

WJC   

Been using this script pretty frequently, and have noticed that in the anti pattern, it tends to try and click the butler twice. this can often cause the player to search a larder and take tea leaves, eventually causing the bot to turn off because of inventory space issues. other than that its a great script.

Edited by WJC

Chris   

Been using this script pretty frequently, and have noticed that in the anti pattern, it tends to try and click the butler twice. this can often cause the player to search a larder and take tea leaves, eventually causing the bot to turn off because of inventory space issues. other than that its a great script.

fixed, should be updated on sdn in 10mins

joe123x   

i often encounter the problem where it stands at the oak larder when i start the script and it goes to settings then to inventory then the script stops any ideas?

i often encounter the problem where it stands at the oak larder when i start the script and it goes to settings then to inventory then the script stops any ideas?

Chris   

I know it's a late reply but you would need to click Help>View log and paste the issue to me if it still happens

Chris   

do you make for mahogany tables .fast exp

I don't have an account for these, oak larders are good exp though I thought

Chris   

ok thanks.this script is very usefull.nice work.working at best !

how much better are mahog doors?