Leroux

HoneyComb Grabber

Leroux   

Request 

mkUv7vt.pngf1ibfyR.png

I was browsing the requests and thought I would try something simple. 

Now available on the public SDN!

v1.01: Fixed banking issue.

v1.02: Added some stuff to the paint and fixed the walking.

Rt0vaUE.png

Edited by Leroux

Leroux   

Picking honeycomb works fine, but banking doesn't work

It drags the honeycomb to the bank, then clicks "bank one"

Ok I'll check it out

ofekdk   

at verson 1.01 it picks up honey just fine, walks to bank then at the bank entrance turns back to the hive back and forth, never made it to the bank 30 minutes in. (tried to restart script a lot in case it's my fault but it's not on my end as far as I can tell)

Leroux   

at verson 1.01 it picks up honey just fine, walks to bank then at the bank entrance turns back to the hive back and forth, never made it to the bank 30 minutes in. (tried to restart script a lot in case it's my fault but it's not on my end as far as I can tell)

OK I will look at this when I get a chance.

The walking pauses until about 2-3 after it reaches its destination, and when it gets to the patch it waits about 5-6 seconds. If it could be smoother it would greatly improve items/hr and look more human. Additionally the wikia states that you can grab a honey every 1.2 seconds, which could speed up actually taking them.

Edited by sharpshot17

doesn't open the gate to honey field

hey i'm not sure if its intentional or not, it appears to be intentional by the path the script is taking but instead of running up to, and then opening, the gate to the field it runs all the way around, seems like a huge waste of time to me, again not sure if it's supposed to do that, any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance

EDIT: i have also tried manually opening the gate and this doesn't affect it in the slightest it still chooses to run the long way round, i will not be using it like this because it's obvious to anyone watching that this is a bot

Edited by makin_the_bacon