Cody

[RS3] FN Arrows - Feather picking - Headless arrow crafting

Cody   

FN Arrows

Requirements

• Make sure you have arrows and feathers in your inventory, if your fletching.

Features

• Picks up feathers from both lumbridge farms (East and West).
  • Automatically detects which farm you are at.
  • Fletches headless arrows for profit.
  • Easy and understandable GUI layout (click and go).

TODO

• A popup log (no on-screen paint).
  • Suggest more ideas below.

This script is great for money making!

You can get this script by clicking here.

Update log :

version 1.0 - Initial commit
Edited by Four Nations

Cody   

Is this available? 

This never made it to the SDN  :(

Sorry for the delay, it's now on the SDN :)

Scalener   

You can make the bot use a hot key to feather and use space bar to "okay" the process. Much faster, don't even need a mouse.

Works just fine for me and it doesn't really need to be any faster. I'm sure you could shave a few seconds off here and there but for the most part its already pretty quick.

Cody   

Works just fine for me and it doesn't really need to be any faster. I'm sure you could shave a few seconds off here and there but for the most part its already pretty quick.

Thanks for the feedback, a lot of those short pauses were added on purpose for an anti pattern, I was just trying to find a balance between too fast and too slow.

I tested it with the script paused. You make an extra 2k headless arrows per hour with the keyboard only method.

I'll take a look into adding it as an option, thanks for feedback.

Yashub   

You can make the bot use a hot key to feather and use space bar to "okay" the process. Much faster, don't even need a mouse.

This is a great idea and i really recommend it, for 2 reasons. 1) it is faster, 2) it is the best anti ban as little or no mouse movement (maybe a little bit to look like human). Please do implement

Great script otherwise. Hopefully i dont get banned (using on my main, so im trusting you, FN)

PS Last edit at 4:20

Edited by Yashub

Cody   

this bot has been broken by the new update to the looting system, it wont loot the feathers!

You can configure your loot settings in the options window to get the old looting back and it'll work.

thanks mate, i used this method.. and got like 500k headless arrows   :p 13m+ and hen i used a firemaking script.. and got banned for 2 days.. i hope they dont roll back my account  :(

SoranP   

I have used this bot for the past few days and it works great! The only problem i have is that the bot wont open the gate incase you get stuck outside...

Awesome script. Just perfect. Low ban rate even for newly created accounts. But just one little problem I ran into. When I go to pick up mode, it can be easily lured in the room. Here's a picturenWXLzQK.png

both of my accounts which were both put in ' pick up mode '. Please create a anti-lure that can open the doors if it gets lured? Thank you :) Keep up the great work!

Edited by aaronisthebawz