Sign in to follow this  
Cody

[Updated] FN Fletcher - All logs - cutting - stringing - presets

Cody   

FN Fletcher

Features

• Cutting and Stringing
  • Supports regular, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic.

Instructions

• Have the production screen turned on (Settings > Interface Settings > Make X Progress window)
  • Start near any bank, make sure you have enough materials stocked.

Script is available by clicking here.

Update log

1.0 - Initial commit.
1.0.1 - Fixed bank delay and small bug fix.
Edited by Four Nations

Skyark   

Thank you. Will let you know how well it runs! 

UPDATE: The fletching works terrific!

Next: Can you add making arrow/bolt function?

Edited by Skyark

eloctam   

your shortbow and shieldbow (atleast on the Yew setting) are backwards.

also sits too long in between withdrawing bows and strings.
Presets would make this alot better.
Just some input..

Edited by eloctam

so used this script earlier, it works, just it will go out the bank and stand there, it is more like a retarded kid playing runescape, than actually like a human. like someone that will stare at the screen or go afk and completely forget about the game,  then just happen to look over and be like " oh yeah"

Cody   

so used this script earlier, it works, just it will go out the bank and stand there, it is more like a retarded kid playing runescape, than actually like a human. like someone that will stare at the screen or go afk and completely forget about the game,  then just happen to look over and be like " oh yeah"

Dosent seem to be working for me, pulls out bow strings exits banks and sits.

What bows are you two trying to make? Stringing or cutting?

meechie   

What bows are you two trying to make? Stringing or cutting?

Yew sheildbows stringing, any suggestions? Your fishing script runs perfect for me btw.

Cody   

Yew sheildbows stringing, any suggestions? Your fishing script runs perfect for me btw.

I'll take a look at it tonight. Should be fixed in the morning, and thanks :)

edit - 1.0.1 is now live. Should fix the issues, if there are any more problems feel free to post here.

Will be adding presets shortly.

Edited by Four Nations

meechie   

I'll take a look at it tonight. Should be fixed in the morning, and thanks :)

edit - 1.0.1 is now live. Should fix the issues, if there are any more problems feel free to post here.

Will be adding presets shortly.

Running now seems to be working perfect, i will continue to keep and eye out just incase but otherwise i really appreciate the quick fix thanks

Ran script for thirty mins went afk came back and noticed he just had  14 unstrung bows in inv not fletching i had fletched about 700 sheildbows in that time so I assume I caught it right after. Noticed script will take out strings first, thinking something may have made it pull bows first. Ended up restarting script running great think it may have been the bow strings and the unstrung bows position in my bank.

Ran for about 20 min again besides this time with strings paused script opened bank and put strings back in then hit play went right back to work. but honestly any amount of bows i don't have to fletch my self I'm happy with haha

Edited by meechie

Cody   

Running now seems to be working perfect, i will continue to keep and eye out just incase but otherwise i really appreciate the quick fix thanks

Ran script for thirty mins went afk came back and noticed he just had 14 unstrung bows in inv not fletching i had fletched about 700 sheildbows in that time so I assume I caught it right after. Noticed script will take out strings first, thinking something may have made it pull bows first. Ended up restarting script running great think it may have been the bow strings and the unstrung bows position in my bank.

Ran for about 20 min again besides this time with strings paused script opened bank and put strings back in then hit play went right back to work. but honestly any amount of bows i don't have to fletch my self I'm happy with haha

The update hasn't been compiled on the SDN yet :p for some reason it's not pushing

Cody   

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean exactly

The update isn't live yet. I will upload it this afternoon.

meechie   

The update isn't live yet. I will upload it this afternoon

Ohhh ok thanks, i appreciate you work man still fletched about 3k bows as its working now

bot isn't working. he do not pick the willow logs from the bank also the maple logs. i tried different banks, still same result.

i think he do not reconize the logs or something.