Cody

[RS3] FN-Fisher - All locations - Banking - Action bar - All fish

Cody   

FN Fisher

Requirements

• You must have the required items in your inventory before starting (feathers, bait, ect...).
  • Obviously the required fishing level to catch the fish.

Instructions

• Make sure your in safe mode, and your zoom is completely zoomed out.
  • If dropping and you want to use the action bar, you must have the fish(s) placed on the action bar (from slots 1 through to =).
  • If your not using the action bar, and your dropping, make sure the fish is not located on the action bar.
  • If your banking, start the script at the bank.
  • If it can't find a tile, increase your minimap size.

Supported Fish

• Shrimp
  • Crayfish
  • Sardine
  • Herring
  • Anchovies
  • Mackerel
  • Trout
  • Cod
  • Pike
  • Salmon
  • Tuna
  • Rainbow fish
  • Lobster
  • Bass
  • Leaping trout
  • Swordfish
  • Leaping salmon
  • Monkfish
  • Leaping stugeon
  • Shark

Supported locations

• Catherby
  • Al Kharid
  • Draynor
  • Lumbridge
  • Fishing guild
  • Barbarian village
  • Shilo village
  • Seers village
  • Ardougne
  • Barbarian outpost

Please note that not all areas are tested due to lack of accounts. Please report any bugs.

You can get this script by clicking here.

Update log:

1.0 - Initial commit.
1.0.1 - Fixed a small bug where it tried to open unreachable bank.
1.0.2 - Changed path settings for fishing guild tiles.
1.0.3 - Added a fail-safe for if the community interface is opened.
Edited by Four Nations

Cody   

It occasionally tryies to bank at the taverly bank when you are in catherby.

Thanks, I'll look into this now.

edit - this issue is now fixed.

Edited by Four Nations

ArghRan   

Great job on the script. I like that it clicks on the fishing spot as it's running there.

Only one challenge though, it only fishes on the dock where nobody else goes. People might get suspicious of that.

Cody   

Great job on the script. I like that it clicks on the fishing spot as it's running there.

Only one challenge though, it only fishes on the dock where nobody else goes. People might get suspicious of that.

It does fish on both docks, it just prioritizes them by going to dock 2 then, if there's no fish, dock 1.

I can change this if you want,

ArghRan   

Ah okay. Yeah that would be cool. I'm just very cautious about looking different in the Fishing Guild. Don't want to draw any unwanted attention to myself.

Thank you for replying so fast btw man.

Cody   

Ah okay. Yeah that would be cool. I'm just very cautious about looking different in the Fishing Guild. Don't want to draw any unwanted attention to myself.

Thank you for replying so fast btw man.

Script updated with this request.

Cody   

Trying out the script today, I'll let you know how it goes, would you not recommend leaving it running while not babysitting?

Probably better to baby sit for a little while. It should be okay, but a lot of locations aren't tested yet.

Probably better to baby sit for a little while. It should be okay, but a lot of locations aren't tested yet.

Alright well I'm testing the barb fishing, seems to run very well so far. Currently ran for 30 minutes, no hiccups as of yet.

Also is there any chance for added urn support?

P.S. In updated you put unreachable rank instead of bank :)

Cody   

Alright well I'm testing the barb fishing, seems to run very well so far. Currently ran for 30 minutes, no hiccups as of yet.

Also is there any chance for added urn support?

P.S. In updated you put unreachable rank instead of bank :)

Thanks, fixed. I should be able to add urn support in the morning, nearly midnight here.

Thanks, fixed. I should be able to add urn support in the morning, nearly midnight here.

Oh wow you are a hard worker, 7a.m. here. If you ever need me to test anything, tell me, I have 90 fishing.

Edit: 1hr straight in Barb Fishing, all good. Also antipattern seems to examine a lot, more diversity would be cool. That's all :) Edited by masonfletch

Ok so around a 20 minute window, the bot accidentally opened the community tab. Unable to close it afterwards. Edited by masonfletch

Hi everyone, I am having a big issue with the FN Fisher script. I have followed all the instructions perfectly, but I still cannot get it to work at all. The script does not work for me whatsoever. Can the creator of the script please fix this problem?

Cody   

Hi everyone, I am having a big issue with the FN Fisher script. I have followed all the instructions perfectly, but I still cannot get it to work at all. The script does not work for me whatsoever. Can the creator of the script please fix this problem?

What's the exact issue you're having with the script. Can you be more specific please? Fish type, area, method. Also you don't have to post multiple threads and pm multiple mods about this.

Hi, the exact problem I'm having is when I try to activate the script my character just stands around and doesn't try to catch any fish. The script has worked in the past, but it has stopped working since yesterday. Also, please note that I read the instructions perfectly and did everything correctly. 

Fish type - Crayfish

Area - Lumbridge

Method - Cage

Edited by rainingclover

Cody   

Hi, the exact problem I'm having is when I try to activate the script my character just stands around and doesn't try to catch any fish. The script has worked in the past, but it has stopped working since yesterday. Also, please note that I read the instructions perfectly and did everything correctly. 

Fish type - Crayfish

Area - Lumbridge

Method - Cage

I've just tested this area, and it's working perfectly fine for me. Make sure your zoom is completely zoomed out. Start the script near the fishing spot, and if banking, select your location.