Coma

Auto Hunter | Birds & Chins

Coma   

Features

• Supports all birds
  • Supports all chinchompas (including skillchompas)
  • Supports burying bones
  • Supports laying traps from the action bar, for increased efficiency

Instructions

• Have traps in your inventory
  • Start where you want to set your traps

Screenshots

• wt0ZbNU.png

How to Get

• This script is on the SDN.

oh my goodness did u just make this :O

like the other guy said salamanders (green) would be nice with banking

but i know it would be a lot more effort :x

Edited by pkmaster999

Im running red chinchompas right now.  Its only placing 3 boxes instead of all 5.  Is it supposed to do that??

EDIT:  It got stuck between waiting and setting trap.

JNDfwfu.png

Edited by AresScripts

Coma   

Im running red chinchompas right now.  Its only placing 3 boxes instead of all 5.  Is it supposed to do that??

What's your hunter level?

What's your hunter level?

95. Doesnt it say in the paint?? If you want to borrow my account you can.  You should make it hover over the next trap it is going to pickup while the character is in the middle of the picking up animation(if that makes sense).

Edited by AresScripts

Coma   

95. Doesnt it say in the paint?? If you want to borrow my account you can.  You should make it hover over the next trap it is going to pickup while the character is in the middle of the picking up animation(if that makes sense).

Restart the client, and run the script. See if it sets all 5 traps.

Restart the client, and run the script. See if it sets all 5 traps.

Sorry for the long wait. It only stopped using all 5 traps about 1h 20 mins in.  It completely stopped at 1:32.  Im retrying it now.  You should make it prioritize setting traps insead of prioritizing picking them up.

Edited by AresScripts

Coma   

Sorry for the long wait. It only stopped using all 5 traps about 1h 20 mins in.  It completely stopped at 1:32.  Im retrying it now.

You probably lagged out and it lost track of some of your traps. Try going to a lower ping world.

Cuchillo   

I would pay for a script that would do swamp lizards and banked them - using ROK (bank) and Canifis (return) lode-stone, beast of burden support, hint - hint!

Only problems so far:

• After about 2 hours, starts using less box traps. (Started with 3 traps at a time, after 2 hours, only 2 box traps are used at once)

Screeny

[spoiler]b5d691099f.png[/spoiler]

You probably lagged out and it lost track of some of your traps. Try going to a lower ping world.

I haven't run into the same problem again. I cant run my PC overnight so I will do more testing in the morning. Once again, if you need a tester account I can give you mine(95 hunter).

Coma   

Only problems so far:

• After about 2 hours, starts using less box traps. (Started with 3 traps at a time, after 2 hours, only 2 box traps are used at once)

Screeny

[spoiler]b5d691099f.png[/spoiler]