• Every Divination training area is supported
  • Intelligent memory gathering
  • Flawless chronicle catcher
  • Advanced antipattern
  • Chronicle destroy option
  • Automatic location/wisp detection
  • Prioritizes enriched wisps/springs
  • Change settings on the fly via the options menu
  • Returns back to the location the script was started at if no wisps can be found

Instructions

1. Start the script while logged into the game
  2. Ensure the tile you are on when the script is started is where the wisps are as this is the tile the script will return to if it cannot find any wisps
  3. Fill out the simplified settings screen
  4. Click the "Start" button

Settings

fdec1ff1ae2d2847b24d5fff97194cc6.png

Screenshots

961631e02cd8289de3f52b3360ed86f7.png

For more...

[spoiler]

XDL2W5D.png

bGtOe4c.png

944262435823567af9a91b88e6ed06d1.png

[/spoiler]

Update Log

v1.0.0
    - Initial release

v1.0.1
    - Less memory/CPU usage
    - Options menu is now a popup GUI
    - Fixed rift interaction option not updating based on GUI selection
    - Continue harvesting from enriched springs even if the inventory is full (converts normal memories into enriched memories)
    - Prioritizes enriched wisps

v1.0.2
    - Script now requires the user be logged into the game to start
    - Your players location is saved when the script is started and will be returned to if no wisps are found
    - Other general improvements

v1.0.3
    - Fixed chronicle collection not executing when the inventory is full and the player already has chronicles in their inventory
    - Failsafe where the script will not go after chronicles if the player already has 30 in their inventory (the maximum amount)
Edited by Explicit

Ian C   
You're misusing the Painter class. PaintProperty is an object with an updatable string. Just update the string, don't reassign the PaintProperty[] within Painter. Edited by Ian C

Explicit   

You're misusing the Painter class. PaintProperty is an object with an updatable string. Just update the string, don't reassign the PaintProperty[] within Painter.

Thank you, that code was copied awhile ago and I just copy/paste between scripts now.

Jono22   

For some reason when I attempt to start the script, it does not load anything.

When looking at the log, nothing appears out of the ordinary. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Explicit   

For some reason when I attempt to start the script, it does not load anything.

When looking at the log, nothing appears out of the ordinary. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Thanks

When you press start on the script selector it just doesn't run?

TheCas3y   

Bot doesn't seem to load at all. I tell it to start, it gives the prompt about bots only lasting 2 hours, which I expected, then nothing. Doesn't show any script is actually running.

Log shows:

0106 Select your game, then to play a script click Edit > Play (?,)

0107 Starting...
0107 Loading bot
0110 Starting eDivination
0110 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0111 Starting eDivination
0111 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0113 Starting eDivination
0113 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0113 [125] 
0114 Starting eDivination
0114 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.

Explicit   

Bot doesn't seem to load at all. I tell it to start, it gives the prompt about bots only lasting 2 hours, which I expected, then nothing. Doesn't show any script is actually running.

Log shows:

0107 Starting...
0107 Loading bot
0110 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0111 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0113 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0113 [125] 
0114 The script will automatically stop after 2 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.

That's very weird as it runs fine for me locally. I'll check to see if there was an issue when I pushed it.

Kaspr   

Same Issue here. At Radiant Wisps.

Log shows:

0107 Starting...
0107 Loading bot
0113 [125] 

Hey Btw I just really wanted to thank you for your efforts on the script it's going splendid!!!!

I have one thing to say though, when I was doing flickering the bot would fail if i had any enrich memory. 

When this happen I had to manually trade in the memories for xp, but afterwards it would work. 

Barclid   

Does it not work there? It should.

It has no trouble harvesting the wisps, but it won't convert them to experience in the rift. It just sits there.