- Initial release

14/01/15

- Added cursor paint

- 18/01/15

Paint bug fixed

- 19/01/15

Traversal changed, should be faster and more reliable

------------------------------

Please post if you encounter any errors or problems. I often do not have time ti debug myself so feedback is very much appreciated + useful for you.

Sine

Edited by Sine

Sine   

^What he said
We need nats and runes badly, theres only 1 but it doesn't do much :/

I would be happy to make a RC script, need test accounts though as I don't have one. Pm me if you have or know anyone who has one I could use

Sine   

does this have anti ban?

FYI antiban does pretty much nothing to stop you from getting banned. But yes it does.

Hope someone replies for the RC bot :O

I would make but need test account

Qtulu   

FYI antiban does pretty much nothing to stop you from getting banned. But yes it does.

Could you please explain this? I always thought Jag tracks your mouse movements and all interactions you do in the game, why would not antiban stop you from getting banned?

Cheers,

Q

Sine   

Could you please explain this? I always thought Jag tracks your mouse movements and all interactions you do in the game, why would not antiban stop you from getting banned?

Cheers,

Q

The bot has it's own built in "antiban" (for randomisation of mouse muvements, camera movements, clicks etc.). When you refer to "antiban", you probably mean something along the lines of hovering over a skill or moving the camera randomly every once in a while. Things like this will not stop you from being banned- I have written numerous public and private scripts over the years and "antiban" has not affected the ban rate once. There are quite a few threads on the uselessness of the "antiban" you are talking about, go research them.

Qtulu   

Thanks for the info.

I just used this script yesterday.

This is the single best script I have ever used for mining essence. Uses about 15-30% less CPU than other ones (slowpoke old dual-core i3). Amazing job Sine.

Edited by Qtulu

Irene64   

great script so far, the mouse is human like! I hope the random event solving is good. I will post a proggy later (only a 2hr because im a freebie)

Irene64   

[url=http://postimg.org/image/55j06inlj/]essence.jpg[/url]

2hr proggy, you need to work on the randoms.... I was lucky I was baby sitting it, the genie was talking to my guy and I had to manually click it after giving the bot 10 seconds to respond to the genie random.

Edited by Irene64

the dog will make me chase them when i scare them off - someone times gets stuck trying to mine - when backing it clicks too fast and will open and close the bank - love the macro hope this gets fixed on the next update - tell us the optimal angle or can you auto camera optimize