Coma

[PREMIUM] Auto Spawner Pro | Fruit Bat | Spirit Spider

Coma   

Uses Fruit Bat or Spirit Spider to Spawn red spider's eggs and papaya for high-profit money making.

Features

• Spirit Spider and Fruit Bat support
  • Restores summoning points using a nearby obelisk
  • Supports Summoning Potions
  • Supports preset locations Edgeville, Castle Wars, and Fishing Guild
  • Support for custom location setting

Requirements

• 10+ Summoning for Spirit Spider
  • 69+ Summoning for Fruit Bat
  • Plenty of pouches and scrolls in the bank
  • Plenty of Summoning Potions (if using)

Screenshots

• H1P1vqK.pngceFxEiY.pngqNn4NSb.pngN4DjLcU.png
  • o4Gtxxo.png

How to Get

• This script is available on the SDN.

The part of taking the eggs is a bit laggy. The bot clicks "walk here" while it clicked "take red spiders' eggs" a second before and so it is walking back and forth not really doing anything. It works, but it isn't flawless, the bot loses some time doing that and it doesn't look very human if you watch it for a few minutes. I think a little bit more clicking precision and the bot's mouse speed lowered would solve it. It should just click once, of course on the right spot and then wait 'till it picked up the eggs before doing something else.

But hey, it's just some feedback that would make it even more awesome, good job!

Coma   

I think a little bit more clicking precision and the bot's mouse speed lowered would solve it.

Neither of which I have control over. The client dictates mouse movements and speed, not the script.

Coma   

So or is always 1m+, or is that on the high side?

High-side of things. But I haven't gotten less than 800k/hr with current prices.

Piers   

Good idea but you should add papaya spawning. I think you need 69 summoning but you probably wouldnt even really need to test it if you've got red eggs working.

craftyak   
I'm unable to bank correctly with fruit bat. Opens bank and sits there until I manually deposit the papayas but then still doesn't close the bank then forcing me to close it. Then it will continue normal.

Coma   

I'm unable to bank correctly with fruit bat. Opens bank and sits there until I manually deposit the papayas but then still doesn't close the bank then forcing me to close it. Then it will continue normal.

bank.deposit() apparently returns false if you don't have the items in your inventory.

It screwed up one of my methods; should be fixed now (whenever the SDN updates).

Coma   

Well i assume it will eventually and at the profit it is making it would be foolish (imo) to keep it free.

I just made it because I needed some quick RSGP.

craftyak   

bank.deposit() apparently returns false if you don't have the items in your inventory.

It screwed up one of my methods; should be fixed now (whenever the SDN updates).

Splendid.

Some suggestions:
- Have it bank all but x incase it picks up a lime or something as it seems to do a lot
- Look for text "too far away" and then call familiar in case it gets stuck behind the Edge bank door.

Coma   

- Look for text "too far away" and then call familiar in case it gets stuck behind the Edge bank door.

There's already something for that. I dropped it from 3 to 2, so maybe it should work a bit better.

Uploaded v1.03
- Fixed depositing
- Fixed calling familiar

Everything should be working fine and dandy now.

Great script just tried it. 150k in ten minutes.

BTW, ive already had one issue with banking and ive been running it only 15 minutes. It said "banking" but i was just standing there not moving

EDIT its happened twice now, is banking broken on this mod? Maybe its because its not in fullscreen, ill try in fullscreen

Edited by xbloodwhipx