Coma

[PREMIUM] Auto Mining Pro | 20+ Locations | Banking | Powermining | World Hopping | Superheating |

Coma   

Trains mining. Supports 20+ locations, essence, banking, global powermining, world hopping, summoning, superheating, urns, humidify and waterskins.

Features

• Supports banking
  • Powermines anywhere
  • Actionbar support
  • Option to prioritize certain ores
  • Supports world hopping
  • Supports summoning Mining-aid familiars
  • Humidify support to refill waterskins in Desert
  • Supports Superheating ores into bars as you mine
  • Supports filling and teleporting urns
  • Lodestone support for some locations
  • Instant misclick detection
  • Supports all common staves, so you don't need to waste fire or water runes for Humidify and Superheat
  • Skiller support (won't bank your pickaxe in your inventory)

Locations

• Al Kharid
  • Al Kharid Resource Dungeon
  • Ardougne (East)
  • Ardougne (South)
  • Barbarian Village
  • Crafting Guild
  • Desert Quarry
  • Dwarven Mine
  • Dwarven Mine Resource Dungeon
  • Glacor Dungeon
  • Hero's Guild
  • Lumbridge Swamp (East)
  • Lumbridge Swamp (West)
  • Mining Guild
  • Mining Guild Resource Dungeon
  • Prifddinas
  • Shilo Village
  • Rimmington
  • Varrock (Essence)
  • Varrock (East)
  • Varrock (West)
  • Yanille
  • Yanille (Essence)

Screenshots

• rSml9OD.pngP2PymV7.pngeCWkzqa.pngxYx3Xgk.png
  • ly8WYP1.pngkvJ5ImG.png

Instructions

• Select the location you want to mine at.
  • "Bank" will bank what you choose to keep (see 7/8). "Drop" will drop all ores you mine.
  • The "Available" list is is all ores available at the selected location. Click an entry to move it to the "Mining" list.
  • The "Mining" list is the list of ores you've chosen to mine. It will prioritize the ores based on the order you add them (i.e. the bot will mine copper until there isn't any left, then it will move on to tin. It will move back to copper when it becomes available). Double click an entry to remove it from the list.
  • Choose the drop style. Standard will drop when the inventory becomes full. M1D1 will drop as soon as one enters the inventory.
  • Choose the radius to mine in. It will only mine rocks that are less than this distance away from the player. Set it to 1 if you don't want your player to ever move. Only enabled when powermining.
  • The "Keep" list is the list of items you've chosen to keep. If you are banking, these are the items that will be banked. If you are powermining, this list is ignored and everything is dropped.
  • The "Drop" list is the list of ores you will drop. For example, you're mining runite and don't want to keep the gems, you can move the gem IDs to the "Drop" list. It will keep the runite while dropping the gems.
  • World Hopping. Will change worlds if the ores you've selected are depleted. The "Members" is whether or not to use members worlds. Free worlds are always used (unless the area is members only), but members worlds will only be used if selected.
  • Summoning. Will summon and refresh familiars useless while mining.
  • Select whether or not to use urns. Will withdraw empty/partially filled urns and teleport them when they become full.
  • Select whether or not to use Superheating while mining. It will turn ores into bars whenever the appropriate ores are mined. Have the Superheat spell on your combat bar if you want to use.
  • Enable Humidify. Only useful while mining in the desert. Will cast the humidify spell to refill your waterskins. Have the spell on your combat bar.
  • Save/Load settings (pretty self-explanatory). Press "Start" to start.

BRPQwf4.png
How to Get

• This script is available on the SDN.

Coma   

mining guild? or are the other places more profitable?

Next version. But the adamant in Lumbridge East is almost always empty.

Will you be making this support any p2p places? Like maybe the piscatoris area?

Maybe in the future.

mccadeg   

Next version. But the adamant in Lumbridge East is almost always empty.

Maybe in the future.

When power mining, will it power mine the ore of your choice anywhere in the world?

When power mining, will it power mine the ore of your choice anywhere in the world?

my mining wasnt high enough but i started mining at al kahid <--idk. mining mithril and iron but now im banned :(

Coma   

I will upload version 1.02 later tonight. I added rock priorities, so you can add 2 different ores (primary and secondary).

It will mine Ore 1 until there isn't any, then mine Ore 2. As soon as Ore 1 respawns, it will go back to mining Ore 1.

Like in Barbarian Village: Coal as primary, Tin as secondary. It will mine Coal until the coal is gone; while waiting for the Coal to respawn, it will mine Tin.

Edited by Coma

Coma   

Mining guild resource dungeon have 3 ores!

I'm working on 60 mining right now, but I don't have the dungeoneering requirements.

lulu1010   

on varrock west there are 3 iron rocks but i cant mine them with this script cuz it doesnt show on the gui, and can mine iron on varrock east either cuz the gate keeps closing for banking and the bot doesnt open it! thanks!

Powermining works fine for me; banking does not.

Attempting to bank iron at mine south of Varrock East, and the player gets stuck several places along the route to the bank and back to the mine.