Artificial

[PREMIUM] ASmither - Complete Smithing script. Supports all items, Inventory presets and more!

JQ4SbP3.pngASmitherJQ4SbP3.png

Complete smithing script, supporting virtually every item in the game.

Featuring an item queue, you are able to create your own path to skill mastery!

The script supports Inventory Presets and contains advanced antipatterns to provide fast and as safe as possible leveling.

Get the script on the Store.

Smithing

• Items: Bronze, Iron, Steel, Mithril, Adamant, Rune, Obsidian, Malevolent
  • Protean bars

Smelting

• Bronze, Iron, Silver, Steel, Gold, Mithril, Adamant, Rune, Obsidian
  • Cannonballs
  • Corrupted Ores

Other

• Automatically uses nearby Portable Forges
  • Option to deploy Portable Forges if none are available
  • Supported items: Coal bag, Ring of Forging, Sacred Clay Hammer, Perfect Juju Smithing potions/flasks
  • Support for Superheat Items spell

Supported Banks

• Smithing: Lumbridge, Prifddinas,Varrock, Yannile
  • Smelting: Lumbridge, Alkharid, Prifddinas, Edgeville, Nietiznot, Port Phasmatys, Falador

Proggres reports

On 1/15/2016 at 12:32 AM, esemo566 said:

cheers mate

5b0321840c.jpg331a41e07f.png

On 5/18/2016 at 2:40 AM, trevahgotcha said:

Thank you for 99 smith! I'll be sure to have the screenshot for slayer 😉

6TfRQHu.png483a21b163.pnga84867ca39.jpgkeohQod.png
0xTRE6T.png5l4wxVS.pngWCHxgHm.png3RuGY74.png
WCHxgHm.pngidypf6M.png3hF2Acv.pngtdZPhcA.png
dxg7e8J.pngsyLtb23.png

Edited by Artificial

Script stops right after banking the items

banks the weapons-> withdraws the bars -> closes bank -> script automatically stops..

Thanks for letting me know. Forgot to add a ! to my code :/ Reload in 5min and it should work

PxUxRxPx   

I'm currently using your miner in order to get ore to use your smelting smith :).
I will be posting proggies soon.

I will also do this, have a lot of tin from using the script, so I guess I'll buy some copper and let it go.

omarin   

I will also do this, have a lot of tin from using the script, so I guess I'll buy some copper and let it go.

I ended up testing it a little bit. Nothing extensive but the results were great! This is another very nice script.
Thank you.

Jchan   

Loved the script. Unfortunately my account that I've been botting on with no offences for 2 years got banned today after 30 minutes of using it. Word to the wise: bot cautiously, Jagex are cracking down.

Loved the script. Unfortunately my account that I've been botting on with no offences for 2 years got banned today after 30 minutes of using it. Word to the wise: bot cautiously, Jagex are cracking down.

Sorry to hear that you got banned :/ Were you botting anything else before this?

Jchan   

Sorry to hear that you got banned :/ Were you botting anything else before this?

Nope, it was my first time playing in a couple of months. I think they're just really cracking down at the moment, and I think I was just very unlucky. The anti-ban seemed quite good as well, so I wasn't expecting it. Anyway, hopefully they will accept my appeal. Might just make a new account and start over.

Could you add coal bag support please :)? Good script overall!

Thanks! :) I've already written code for coal bag I just need to implement and test it

Unlucky   

Umm, I'm a noob to adding scripts and using the bot. I don't see an add to powerbot button anywhere. Can somebody help me? xc I have 60 smithing legit and its going to takes years to get it up, and really need this please help me!

Umm, I'm a noob to adding scripts and using the bot. I don't see an add to powerbot button anywhere. Can somebody help me? xc I have 60 smithing legit and its going to takes years to get it up, and really need this please help me!

Here you go :) https://www.powerbot.org/scripts/388775-SimpleSmith/ Just press the green +Add button on the right and it should show up in your bot

Passy070   

Nice and thanks for the progress report :)

Only one thing that needs a fix..

I let it ran tonight and when I woke up (~6hours) later it was standing at the anvil doing nothing.

And right now I am having the same problem again, I just came back and checked it.. Was at 6.25 hours and ~33k exp/h (Instead of 84k+) and also again standing at the anvil doing nothing

Only one thing that needs a fix..

I let it ran tonight and when I woke up (~6hours) later it was standing at the anvil doing nothing.

And right now I am having the same problem again, I just came back and checked it.. Was at 6.25 hours and ~33k exp/h (Instead of 84k+) and also again standing at the anvil doing nothing

Alright will look at it as soon as local scripts start working again. How far from anvil does it stand?