Coma

[PREMIUM] Auto Firemaking Pro

Coma   

Trains Firemaking. Supports Bonfires, Fire Spirits, and all logs. Features a Task Queue to select multiple logs to burn.

Features

• Will use an active bonfire if one is available and will start a new one if there is not
  • Supports all common logs
  • Claims fire spirit rewards
  • Task Queue to support multiple logs

Setup

• Select whether or not to light new fires when no fire is available. For best results, keep this disabled in high-population areas and bonfire worlds. 
  • Select the location. If the location you want is not available, you can select "Custom" and it will use the tile you start on. If selecting "Custom" be sure to start the script while standing on a tile you can actually burn logs on.
  • The list of available logs. Double click an entry to add it the queue (4). You can add as many as you want.
  • The queue of selected logs. When you've used all of the logs for an entry, it will move on to the next entry (i.e. Normal + Oak will burn all Normal logs in the bank, then burn all Oak logs in the bank).
  • 2Rvfl7H.png

How to Get

• This script is available on the SDN.

craftyak   

I don't know. Gimme details.

Doesn't go beyond into the desert.
Clicks on bonfire NOT users (left clicking clicks on users 50% of the time)

I don't know. Gimme details.

-Legit player waits until all existing fires are nearly gone

-Legit player walks outside shantay pass and lights fires on all the squares right on the outside of the pass (desert side)

-Bot clicks on fires

-No interface/warning when walking OUT of the pass, INTO the desert, therefore bot walks straight through into the desert

-Bot continues to firemake as normal, but...

-When bot needs to bank, bot cannot get back inside the pass due to the fact that you need to click on the pass (can't walk straight through) to go INTO the pass, from OUTSIDE in the desert.

-Legit player waits until bot slowly dies of dehydration (10-15 minutes for a 99 constitution account) as the account is stuck in the desert.

-Legit player collects bot's dropped shit.

Edited by KeepBotting

-Legit player walks outside shantay pass and lights fires on all the squares right on the outside of the pass (desert side)

-Bot clicks on fires

-No interface/warning when walking OUT of the pass, INTO the desert, therefore bot walks straight through into the desert

-Bot continues to firemake as normal, but...

-When bot needs to bank, bot cannot get back inside the pass due to the fact that you need to click on the pass (can't walk straight through) to go INTO the pass, from OUTSIDE in the desert.

-Legit player waits until bot slowly dies of dehydration (10-15 minutes for a 99 constitution account) as the account is stuck in the desert.

-Legit player collects bot's dropped shit.

lol thats actually pretty funny

lol thats actually pretty funny

I imagine it's actually pretty profitable because no one regards Shantay as a dangerous area, so no one bothers banking their shit.

Wyn   
Just a note...set the default world to 100 if using Shantey pass.

Coma   

-Bot clicks on fires

It will only use fires that are in a 5 square radius of your starting tile.
I also check that you can reach the tile.

So, no, that won't work.

It will only use fires that are in a 5 square radius of your starting tile.
I also check that you can reach the tile.

So, no, that won't work.

Sweet, might use this then.

SvediZZ   

Lumbridge cellar w100 is the best place

pretty hard to get caught since all the players stand in the same square

It's working perfectly except that it just hovers over the bank chest in the lumbridge cellar so if you please could fix that i'd love this script.

Edited by SvediZZ