Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

RS3 Botting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 443 posts
  • Joined 02 June 13
  • Last active: Jan 22 2014 05:50 PM

Is it safe to Alch bot on RS3 with RSBot 5? Also, what could I do in between to prevent the ban :) like quests etc.

• Sponsors
  • 12830 posts
  • Joined 06 October 12
  • Last active: Today, 07:54 PM

Is it safe to Alch bot on RS3 with RSBot 5? Also, what could I do in between to prevent the ban :) like quests etc.

theres no alching bot yet?

• Super Moderators
  • 14272 posts
  • Joined 21 May 09

• Last active: Today, 08:22 PM

Scripts are in the process of being updated, there's a small selection readily available to you through the SDN (all those uploaded are compatible with RS3), but I don't believe there's a high alcher as of yet. 

Although there appears to be a possibility of Jagex detecting third-party clients logging into Runescape you can make the following procedures standard protocol when botting to reduce the risk of being banned:

• Regularly converse with players around you as much as possible
  • Take regular breaking intervals, conveniently every 60 minutes
  • Vary the tasks you complete as much as possible. E.g. buy and sell in the GE. Complete a quest. Level different skills alternatively. 

This isn't going to ensure you're not pinpointed as a botter, but it will certainly aid in your favour if the only current detection is repetition. 

• Sponsors
  • 12794 posts
  • Joined 01 June 12
  • Last active: Today, 06:26 PM

theres no alching bot yet?

is it still possible to alch like before?

• Members
  • 1391 posts
  • Joined 04 November 12
  • Last active: Feb 25 2014 09:26 PM

Nothing is safe to bot...